Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Anyone interested in breeding for color?
 Karen RR
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/22/2019 2:59:53 PM reply with quote send message to Karen RR Object to Post   

Unfortunately I have to leave the game. I'm the only one in Brittneys breeding breeding Tri colors. I have come a long way trying to get their sop up. It would be a shame to lose the progress I've made.
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/23/2019 3:26:49 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Place the boys up for stud (one of them isn't).

Put the girls and any young stock for sale "WITHOUT APPROVAL" (you can use the Quick List/Buy It Now link).

This will mean that anyone coming along interested in the project can use the studs and get access to the others even if you are not there.

Sorry to have you leave; hope you'll come back some time.

(I was working on a breed revival and there were a few studs available. There were a few females for sale too but needed approval. I offered several times but they never came back before the offers expired.)

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.