Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Showcat
 Hazelmoor
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/10/2019 3:05:20 AM reply with quote send message to Hazelmoor Object to Post   

Apologies first off if this I the wrong place and if it has been mentioned somewhere else.
Has showcat closed down for good? When I started playing show dog I was excited about show cat. As I love cats however the site doesn't work for me and I can't find any other cat Sims out there ??

Thank you
 Legendary Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/10/2019 3:47:46 AM reply with quote send message to Legendary Dogs Object to Post

I was wondering the same.
I had an account 8-9 years ago and enjoyed it... Was disappointed to see it gone.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/10/2019 6:57:14 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Unfortunately ShowCats was shut down some time ago.

I know there are a number of folks who miss it. Whether it will ever be resurrected is uncertain.
 Hazelmoor
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2019 4:15:44 AM reply with quote send message to Hazelmoor Object to Post

That's a shame. I really want a cat SIM to play. Hopefully they will bring it back. ??

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.