Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : No Sessions!
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/20/2019 2:32:35 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post   

I haven't had any sessions today.
Has anyone else had this problem?
 themidnighthour
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 2:38:17 AM reply with quote send message to themidnighthour Object to Post

me... i am still at 0.. must be a server problem or something..
 shelkeys
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/20/2019 2:55:58 AM reply with quote send message to shelkeys Object to Post

No sessions here either.
 Halcyon Desires
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 4:07:37 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Desires Object to Post

No I haven’t and I must admit that yesterday I thought that the site was much slower than usual - but didn’t bother to say anything as I thought it was just me
 Ranchstars
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/20/2019 4:12:47 AM reply with quote send message to Ranchstars Object to Post

Things have been slow here for the last 24 hours.
I thought it might be our village broadband or the update my computer did last week but maybe it was the server. Needs sorting if it is as the weekend is when most people have more time.
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 6:26:17 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

they moved servers and they are working on issues that can last through the weekend
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 6:28:45 AM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.