<< prev page next page >>

JSK
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2007 8:57:56 AM reply with quote send message to JSK Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Puppy_lova_007
sorry about my earlier post
i wasnt meaning any disrespect, but there is nothing really special about steves zoo, there are heaps of others in australia, and plenty of really good ones to, i think that too many things have celebs "advertise" them. example:
Zoo, Perfume, Dogs in handbags, Clothing

I was never a steve Irwin fan in fact I had met him on a few occasions (to do with rescue) and still wasnt a fan but.....

He has done a lot more for conservation than people realise, he is (was) in the top richest in australia, because of all the land owned that he has purchased and set up as reserves/ habitats where the animals cant be hurt and there homes cant be destroyed. and as for Australia Zoo having a "celeb advertise" it, I ask you WHY NOT? The Zoo was started and advertised by Steve himself long before he was a celeb, so just because he has become a celeb does not mean that he should stop advertising his own Zoo! I think at the end of the day he may have gone about some things the wrong way he still done a lot for the animals and isn't that what counts?

Tammy

edited for spelling

Replies in this thread : 21
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler