Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : PayPal
 me__0021
Premium Member
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
12/29/2003 5:19:31 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post   

Hi,
I'm just looking for references by fellow Aussies who have used the Paypal system to subscribe. I want to subscribe but am looking in to how to do it, whether to use Paypal or to send in a cheque.
If anyone has any thoughts on how the using of Paypal went for them (as Aussies) I would love to hear from you.
Thanking you in Advance.
me__0021
 BlackDaneThunda
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2003 6:49:59 PM reply with quote send message to BlackDaneThunda Object to Post

I've used PayPal (with my Credit Card) and there wasn't really any problems.
The only advice I could give you, is to start a PayPal Account FIRST (before paying for anything) - it will then keep track of your transactions for you.
I use PayPal for here, as well as for Ebay.
Other users have had some trouble, however, so you might want to ask around.
 beaglemum
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2004 6:19:42 PM reply with quote send message to beaglemum Object to Post

I have used Paypal, with no problems. But go to www.paypal.com and start an account BEFORE you send the payment, as BDT has stated, it records all your transactions....
 Arcadia
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2004 6:29:22 PM reply with quote send message to Arcadia Object to Post

I've had no problems using paypal either. I'd actually rather use paypal than any in house system Jeff sets up. I hope he doesn't get rid of paypal totally.
 admin
Administrator

Administrator
1/16/2004 6:37:07 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

We're going to keep PayPal as an option. Just FYI, the reason we haven't launched the new payment system is I'm still making sure the security stuff if right.

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.