.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

devon14
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2011 3:33:44 AM reply with quote send message to devon14 Object to Post

i have to say border collies are my fave.
i love the fact that they have so much energy and that they are super smart.
i fell in love wth them as soon as i saw them.
 bordercolliebuddykennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2011 12:46:59 PM reply with quote send message to bordercolliebuddykennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

aw i used to love border collies
but now i really like the 'bichpoo' *crossbreed,
i'm not sure if they are a dog breed on
this website because they are a pretty new
breed but they're lovely.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2011 1:20:15 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

bichpoo's are not a breed, its a crossbreed
 bordercolliebuddykennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2011 2:03:35 PM reply with quote send message to bordercolliebuddykennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i realise this, i just forgot at the time i posted it aha, thanks for telling me anyway. so i'll change it to border collie because i've liked the breed for a long time and they are generally really lovely dogs.
 Marldot
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2011 5:26:33 AM reply with quote send message to Marldot Object to Post

I love English Cocker Spaniels though I'm probably biased because I own one! I like them because they are so friendly and loyal, and also the vast majority of them don't have many problems.
 archyn
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2012 2:08:03 PM reply with quote send message to archyn Object to Post

rhodesian ridgebacks have been one of my favs,choosing is difficult but a good natured individual dog no matter which breed or cross is acceptable
 roothie
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2012 6:11:36 AM reply with quote send message to roothie Object to Post

wire fox terriers are my favourites! playful, strong, lots of character, healthy, happy dogs!
this is mine>> brightonfoxy.blogspot.com/
 ninjagoth
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2012 6:42:57 PM reply with quote send message to ninjagoth Object to Post

Ever heard of pugles = cross of pug with a beagle sounds strange and never seen one but one of my work collegues was telling me about them lol

However for my fav breed I have to say Thai Ridgebacks. Never heard of them until I started with them in my kennels in this game and the more I have found out about them in real life the more I have fallen in love with the breed.

I am now at the point where I am considering getting one in real life in the next couple of years once my house is done up and I have more free time for a doggie.
 sabeno
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2012 3:52:40 PM reply with quote send message to sabeno Object to Post

for me it's the belgian shepherd. i've owned 3 so far and got my 4th coming in two weeks time making it 3 tervuren's and 1 groenendael.
if i didnt own BSD's i'd own leonberger's happy :)
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2012 5:03:13 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

My favarte breeds is the Beagle, becuase i have a beagle called Hugo, happy :) and laborudors, becuasei also have a chcolate lab, CoCo,

RFK

Replies in this thread : 30
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.