Search

.com Forum · Terrier Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Hello, New and need some help PLEASE !
 Schnitzleheimer
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/22/2011 7:20:50 PM reply with quote send message to Schnitzleheimer Object to Post   

I just found this website and did not know I could not own all these dogs so two are for sale 100 each, please adopt them so they are in good homes and not taken away =-( wont adopt any more untill I know more about this site. Any info on this site would be much appreciated. Thank You.

P.S. I only have 48 hours to find new homes.

D.O.G. and Muffin are for sale.
 Schnitzleheimer
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2011 7:22:12 PM reply with quote send message to Schnitzleheimer Object to Post

Schnitzleheimer
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2011 7:30:10 PM reply with quote send message to Schnitzleheimer Object to Post

Both are Staffordshire Bull Terrier's, one female one male.

Male is 17 days old, birthday - 4/5/2011, named D.O.G. fawn and white piebald, 63rd generation, 12.93% COI (whatever that means) Genetic Quality 98.9, Genetic Quality [Proposed System] 79.35, in case that matters to anybody.

Female is 30 days old, birthday - 3/23/2011, named Muffin Red and White Irish Spotted, 0 generation, 0.00% COI, Genetic Quality 23.9, Genetic Quality [Proposed System] 3.80.

Hope they find homes soon, and hope I figure this thing out, new and do not want to be kicked off, banned, or loose any dogs for any reasons.
 Schnitzleheimer
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2011 7:34:28 PM reply with quote send message to Schnitzleheimer Object to Post

Is anybody on here ?
 Grand Visage Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2011 3:38:50 AM reply with quote send message to Grand Visage Kennels Object to Post

I would forever home Schnitzleheimer as it is source quality, and not many people are interested in source dogs. Then your problem should be solved, you'd have 5 dogs and that is the limit for a basic user happy :)
 onepurplepainter
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2013 11:01:10 AM reply with quote send message to onepurplepainter Object to Post

what i do is have my favorite dog breeds and then work on at least one with my training sessions and then sell it for the most amount of money i can. i'm just a basic user so i try getting the most out of it. because you can't breed two different kinds of dogs i go for a similar breed. so if i want a goldendoodle i get an aridale! you can contact me if you have any questions!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.