Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : What Shows Are You Going To?
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/6/2011 1:28:03 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post   

I was at Bath Champ show last month and will be going to the WELKS in agust. So far that all ive got planned.
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/7/2011 3:24:38 AM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

Do you mean WKC in August? WELKS is April happy :)

I'm going to Three Counties on Thursday...Windsor in July, Paignton, Bournemouth, WKC and probably National Gundog in August. Also got quite a few open shows and an obdience show or two planned!

Haven't planned into September onwards yet because August is hectic enough happy :)
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2011 5:26:45 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

lol yep thats the one WCK, there are 2 shows up there apperantly, so im driving my mate to both.

Im going on utility days
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/7/2011 6:31:53 AM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

Yes, WKC in August and SWKA in October!

I'm still sulking about SWKA - you can't exactly call Builth Wells South Wales laugh :D and it used to be so handy at Usk. Builth once is bad enough, twice (esp in October) is adding insult to injury.
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2011 8:32:25 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

None other than some crappy little community show down my road which will probably be awful vbut at least it's a show razz :p

Emma
 Topazia
Basic User

Basic User
6/11/2011 8:50:40 AM reply with quote send message to Topazia Object to Post

I've got nothing planned at the moment but are hoping to get to a few happy :)

Nicky
 Jo Sutton
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2011 4:19:43 PM reply with quote send message to Jo Sutton Object to Post

Doing Bournemouth in August - Working day, maybe Richmond..not sure yet. Defo doing LKA in December as my new pup will be out..yeah!!
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2011 5:19:27 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

:o Do you have a website for them I could look at? Richmond and Bournemouth are relatively near our home and holiday home. Would LOVE to go happy :)

Emma
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2011 5:19:28 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

:o Do you have a website for them I could look at? Richmond and Bournemouth are relatively near our home and holiday home. Would LOVE to go happy :)

Emma
 Jo Sutton
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2011 9:11:05 AM reply with quote send message to Jo Sutton Object to Post

The entries for Bournemouth are closed but it takes place at New Park, Brockenhurst, in the New Forest. And visitors are most welcome. The 1st day of the show is the 12th or 13th I do believe. not sure of their websites but I'm sure it would come up if you google it.
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2011 11:35:45 AM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

Richmond - www.richmonddogshow.org.uk/

Bournemouth I don't think has a website, but the schedule is here www.highampress.co.uk/bourn.pdf

My Paignton passes arrived this morning - scared now laugh :D Nothing like bringing out a new puppy in a new breed to get the nerves going!
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2011 12:08:21 PM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Hahah thanks, I don't have any dogs to enter but would love to come watch and take photographs. Are they indoors or out? Taking a gamble with the New Forest one if that's outside razz :p.

Aww good luck! What breed? I'll be sure to come check it out if I'm allowed to come happy :).

Emma
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2011 3:44:22 PM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

Thank you happy :)

New pup is a Kooikerhondje! My "original" breed are Papillons/Phalenes. I'm at Bournemouth just with her, then taking her & a Phalene to Richmond.

They're both outside, though there are wet weather tents - but they tend to be rather small and get crowded, so it's much nicer outside! A lot of shows now have adopted "in out tents" (think of an enormous open sided marquee with half the ring under cover and the other half outside) which are fab because you can use the ring as appropriate; but unless they've changed this year, neither Richmond nor Bournemouth have them!

Oh and Richmond doesn't charge for car parking or admission, Bournemouth doesn't have an admission charge but there is a £5 car parking fee
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2011 4:39:24 PM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Oooo laugh :D I'm really interested in Paps and Kookies happy :)

If I go I'll take SHOWDOG on a piece of paper and hold it up around the rings, keep an eye out, I'd love to say hello!

Emma
 Jo Sutton
Basic User

Basic User
7/24/2011 3:11:33 PM reply with quote send message to Jo Sutton Object to Post

I'm at Bournemouth on the sunday in the Siberian Husky ring. Am Handling poss 6 dogs, including my own boy that you can see on my kennel page..although he is out of coat at the mo, so fingers crossed for a bit more coat by then. Would be good to say hi xxx

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.