Search

.com Forum · Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : kennel clear out and new breed suggestion
 greywolfpaws13
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/3/2012 1:42:00 PM reply with quote send message to greywolfpaws13 Object to Post   

adults and pups for sale you name the price
females and males
 Mindora
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2012 8:02:39 PM reply with quote send message to Mindora Object to Post

If you're looking for a new breed, try Lagottos! We desparately need people to join the breed!!

They are very intelligent, loyal and non-shedding with beautiful markings happy :) They are one of the oldest water retrieving breeds still alive today, and are the ancestors of pretty much every single water retrieving breed of dog you can think of- Golden Retrievers, Poodles, Labradors, Portuguese Water Spaniels etc...

Currently in Italy and now around the world they are used for Truffle Hunting! Truffles being a rare type of mushroom that grows underground and that is super duper expensive and hard to find. Some people use pigs to find the truffles, but often pigs eat the truffles which are way too good for pigs to eat :P
 Oakridge Show Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2013 11:55:40 PM reply with quote send message to Oakridge Show Kennel Object to Post

Anyone had any one on one with a Wirehaired Vizsla? They are the sweetest, most loyal, smart, and fun dogs I've ever worked with. And I've been training dogs for over 40 years. Tipsy and I had the pleasure of being the first to earn a Novice and Advanced Title in Rally in AKC in the U.S. in 2011. I had to give her up to her co- owner when I moved from Ga. to Ca. but she also went on to a BoB at Eucanuba in2012 at Orlando. A very consistant winning enjoyable dog and such a clown. I love her to pieces, and miss her terribly.I'd love to see the breed added, and Rally added too.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.