Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : New Position Available - No Form Required -
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/6/2012 7:46:56 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Open Positions:

none at this time

Please either message me or post here.
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/7/2012 4:08:08 PM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

Is Q & A just asking breeders questions?
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2012 4:17:01 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Can I please have the Kudos Award!?! I have always wanted to do it!
Selma
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2012 4:26:36 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

posted by Calming Waters
Is Q & A just asking breeders questions?
I believe Q & A is when you have a post that users can ask questions on, then you answer them in the magazine. Of course, you want to be detailed enough so you don't have really short answers.

-Cassie
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2012 4:29:00 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2012 6:35:18 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Yep, Cassie is right. happy :)

Selma, do you not want your Featured Article? happy :) Or would you rather have Kudos? Please message me.
 Alice In Wonderland Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2012 9:02:40 PM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

I would love to do the kudos award. happy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2012 6:09:59 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Alice In Wonderland Kennels
I would love to do the kudos award. happy :)
Sorry, I already filled the position. happy :)
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2012 8:52:33 AM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

Okay. Do you have any avalible positions?
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2012 8:53:33 AM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

Oh I see you have the Question and answer position still avalible. I would love to do that position instead.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2012 6:12:27 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Alright, thank you

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.