Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 833
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
<< prev page next page >>

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2014 2:50:04 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Yes, probably! I remember one time I wanted to try out a new dark eye shadow and it was like black and I had to wipe it all off, and it was like 10 minutes before I had to leave! Now I always try the night before laugh :D

HYE tried to make a weird recipe (like not chocolate chip cookies but like.....pumpkin créme brulée or something) and had it fail miserably?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2014 10:45:57 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

No, but my mom has, lol.

HYE gotten gum in your hair? (so icky...)

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2014 5:23:53 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Yes actually, it's horrid!

HYE read The Fault In Our Stars?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2014 12:33:20 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

No, but I want to! Our library has like a million holds but I think I might just buy it. I saw the movie but razz :p I always hate people who just see the movies (like Harry Potter), so I know that is not the same thing!

HYE purchased a book in a language you couldn't read? (I own Dutch Harry Potter, both a book and a movie that I can't even play in my country laugh :D)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2014 7:48:59 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

No? Lol, I have books in Spanish, but I speak the language and can sorta read it...

HYE texted the wrong person? (Omg, that gets soooooooo embarrassing...)

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/20/2014 12:53:56 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

I think so, but never really embarassingly. Like once I asked my friend to go to the store and buy me apples but I meant to text my mom.... Haha that is my best one razz :p

HYE gone over to someone's house without calling first? (when I was like 8 my friends came over to play randomly and my grandma was visiting and I was very annoyed laugh :D.... I still remember)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2014 11:01:53 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Lol, yeah, I used to do it all the time when I lived in Mexico...the town I lived in got phones while I was living there, but everybody just walked everywhere...you'd walk down to your friends houses and see if they could play.

HYE tried playing guitar?

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 6/21/2014 11:03:31 PM
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/23/2014 6:23:31 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Yes, but not really.....! My sister has one she plays but I've never done more then like randomly moved the strings. So not really!

HYE flown more than 10 hours in an airplane?

(Alexandria, you lived in Mexico???!!!!! That's so cool!!!)
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2014 8:38:57 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Noooo laugh :D the farthest I've travelled on a plane it was only like 2 and a half hours and that was to Italy razz :p

HYE wished you lived in a different era?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2014 6:29:43 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yeah, lol.

HYE been in love with somebody out of your league? (Like, way more sophisticated or whatever than you)

Alexandria

ETA: Yes, Megan! Years and years ago...I've been back 8 years now...

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 6/24/2014 6:30:10 PM
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2014 12:52:50 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Yes, actors!!!!! In real life, no, because I've never been in love. However, I have if you include like Justin Bieber, etc laugh :D

HYE been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?

(Alexandria, that is awesome!!!!! I've always wanted to go to Mexico, much less live there!)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2014 7:21:04 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

No, I'm not into Harry Potter, lol.

HYE busted your lip (ouchers!)

Alexandria

(Yeah, in some ways I miss it, but in others I'm glad I didn't get to be a teenager there...lol)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2014 5:41:19 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

No? I don't know what that means exactly, so I don't think so! laugh :D

HYE listened to Christmas music in the summer? (I do all year round.... I LOVE Christmas!)

(Yeah, Mexico is so cool and I want to live there but it also seems like it could be rough! Were you little when you lived there?)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2014 5:49:04 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yes, it's funny you said that, because I was just listening to Last Christmas--Taylor Swift and two of her other Christmas songs, haha.

HYE owned a black cat?

Alexandria

(It can be really rough, but if you lived in a more populous place than I did, it wouldn't be. I was 7 when I first started visiting and then between 8 and nearly 11 I lived there)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 12:49:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Yes, I own one right now! Or my sister does! His name is Detroit and he's kind of an evil cat... laugh :D

HYE seen the TV show "Sofia the First"? (it is a Disney Junior TV show for 5-year-olds but it is really really good.......okay?)

(True, I've heard about a lot of Mexico being rough but the bigger cities probably aren't! That's so cool that you lived there, do you speak Spanish?)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 1:00:23 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Haha, no, but I used to watch all sorts of little kiddie shows...

HYE cracked your phone screen?

Alexandria

(Yes...when I moved there, I didn't know much, but by the time I left, I was very fluent...nowadays, I'm not as fluent, but once I get to talking, a lot comes back wink ;)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 3:37:28 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

No, luckily! I see so many people who have though, and it terrifies me.... :O But my case has an edge so the screen doesn't touch when it falls.

HYE dropped something (accidentally or not) from a balcony 2+ stories up?

(That is so cool!! I want to go somewhere so I can be fluent in something too! I know Spanish, but not fluent because I've only just finished Spanish I. Now I want to move to Mexico!)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 8:38:59 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yes, the descent can be nice! Haha.

HYE been talking to somebody about somebody else and the somebody else came up behind you? (doesn't just happen in the movies...I've had it happen to me!

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 9:43:24 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Yes I think, and I know that I've talked about someone else and not realized they're sitting there! Awkward both times laugh :D

HYE eaten yellow raspberries? (so good!)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2014 2:37:03 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

No, not yet! I didn't even know raspberries came in yellow.

HYE gotten hysterical while laughing? (I do this several times a month...it's hilarious, lol)

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 833
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.