.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Tuff-N-Uff
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2013 9:45:34 PM reply with quote send message to Tuff-N-Uff Object to Post

I'd rather have them try to kill me. At least that way I know they're insane and I know how they really felt about me before they died. >.> (I say this cause I would surely kill them first. Haha) OH! I see a feature on that "Snapped" show!

WYR walk across hot coals in your bare feet or take a swim across a frozen lake?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/5/2013 10:35:47 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Hot coals... It's not life threatening lol

WYR drink a can of snot or swim in a pool of sweat? (I don't not come up with this one but had to ask it...)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/5/2013 10:37:57 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Ewwwwww! Drink the can of snot I guess because isn't that what tears are? And they taste kinda good....? But ewwwwwww?

WYR be locked in a building that was on fire or be tied up underwater?

Edit because Dreisaiah Hundehutte posted while I was posting laugh :D

And edit because I have to say that I chose swimming in a frozen lake laugh :D I figured if I made it I wouldn't have scars.... But I am so superficial...

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 10/5/2013 10:39:26 PM

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 10/5/2013 10:40:18 PM
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2013 6:23:36 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Tied up underwater.. because I'm a good swimmer and can untie knots pretty quick.

WYR kiss a guy with dog breath or kiss a dog with minty fresh breath?

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2013 1:52:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A dog! I kiss my dog all the time! Even when she doesn't have minty fresh breath laugh :D

WYR have to swim across the Atlantic ocean with no life jacket or climb mount Everest without a guide?
 Credence
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2013 5:21:58 PM reply with quote send message to Credence Object to Post

Everest. I can handle being on my own in the wilderness. But, I absolutely do not do sharks.

WYR fall 12 stories from a building and survive paralyzed, or be attacked by a shark and loose a leg?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 9:20:54 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The second one (at least I'd still have one leg!)

WYR have to read every minute of every day or never be able to read again?

Okay, guys, I know, but I happen to be very patriotic. I would say more, but it'd probably spark more discussion which I don't want.

Alexandria
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 11:52:58 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Not sure what reading has to do with patriotism but okay...

I'd rather never be able to read again. If I had to read every minute of every day, I wouldn't have time to do anything else in life so I'd consider my existence not even worth living.

WYR chocolate or vanilla?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 5:12:11 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Chocolate! Yummy chocolate!!!!!!!

WYR be a really evil queen who had all the money and killed everyone she didn't like, or be a peasant in the same kingdom?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 5:18:07 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Well, considering the peasant would probably be someone the queen didn't like, the Queen...I guess..lol

WYR have everything you ever wanted, except the thing you want most or have only the thing you want most, and nothing else?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 7:24:09 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Ooohhhh this is a tough one. I wanna go down as far as logic but I might seem strange. Lol. So, I will say... Everything I want and never have what I wanted most. I'm not willing to sacrifice living because I can't have the one thing I want most. Maybe I would want Brad Pitt most in life, suck it up cupcake. Ain't gonna happen! Haha

WYR arch Barney or Teletubies (sp?) with a kid you babysit all day?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 8:46:24 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Eeeeh, not Barney! Definitely not Barney! The other one I'm not familiar with but I'll take it anyways...

WYR have a personal chef at your house or an artist that paints only yourazz :p?

@ Shutterfox, I was referring to the Texas discussion when I was talking about patriotism.

Alexandria
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/7/2013 9:51:15 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

A chef. An artist would simply annoy me.

WYR have an ugly dress at your wedding or terribly messed up hair?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2013 12:19:43 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Terribly messed up hair b/c I could prob fix it.

WYR eat a preserved egg or a teriyaki baby octopus
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 9:48:47 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Octopus for sure. I've actually had that before...I think..I've had squid and octopus if I'm not mistaking. Anything but the egg! I hate eggs!

If you were a fugitive on the run, would you rather be attacked by the bite dog or tased?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 10:44:17 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Ooo..that's a hard one lol Probably the second one..

(Alexandria- How can you NOT like Barney?!? And not know what Teletubies is?!? I grew up idolizing Barney and Po from Teletubies laugh :D )

WYR have a beautiful singing voice, but never be able to share it with anyone but your closest friends/family or have a horrible voice, but the whole world has heard you sing?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 11:50:18 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

A beautiful voice nobody hears (at least then I wouldn't be embarrassed of itrazz :p)

WYR mess with a cactus or a porcupine?

Shimmer, my mom never let me watch Barney and from what I've heard, I don't want to! Moreover, I've never watched much TV...we used to have a TV but no service and now we don't have a TV at all, so I was never really exposed to all that.

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 10/8/2013 11:51:16 AM
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 4:06:59 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

A cactus.. at least it doesn't move!

WYR have all your face pierced or have tattoo's on every inch of your body?

-----
Last edited by Europa Black on 10/8/2013 4:09:29 PM
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 5:23:11 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

laugh :D I love the way both of these are portrayed as negative options. Which to me they are because this is really a scary idea.... I guess all my face pierced because hopefully I could remove the piercings and have them grow back. I think removing all those tattoos, plus getting them, would make me like die from all the pain laugh :D

WYR be able to pick your future from whatever you wanted (like you could be a queen or a celebrity or a witch) and know what it was going to be your whole life, or let your future play itself out, whether it would be good or bad, but not know ahead of time?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2013 5:40:11 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

The 2nd one. Probably seems weird, but if I knew how and when everything was gonna happen, what's the point? That's takes all the fun outta life..

WYR every time something good happens, something bad happens too or never have anything good or bad happen, but your life be dull and unexciting?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.