Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2013 3:28:14 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Probably one really close friend..... But 10 fairly close ones is fun too....

Would you rather eat salad every day for a month or your least favourite food for two days?
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2013 3:37:35 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

Probably salad because, although I don't really like it, the taste isn't that bad happy :)

WYR only get 5 hours of sleep every night for a month, or 2 hours of sleep every night for a week?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2013 5:39:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

5 hours of sleep for a month. I don't get much more sometimes anyway.... But I'd have to go to bed at like 5 and sleep till 10. Going to bed early does not work for me.

WYR own four dogs or two horses?
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2013 5:05:41 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

Tough, but probably four dogs (sorry horses... wink ;) )

WYR have a song stuck in your head, but not know the name of it or have a song stuck in your head that you never get to hear?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2013 6:41:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

A song I never get to hear! (That's happened before anywaysrazz :p)

WYR have your favorite book or your pet if you were deserted on an island?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2013 2:24:24 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

My pet.... My book wouldn't help me get off LOL.... Though I'm not sure how my dog would either.... Still, I love her more then like anything so if she's an option definitely her...

WYR be really famous and liked by everyone or really famous and envied by everyone?
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2013 10:15:29 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

really famous and liked by everyone!happy :)
WYR ride a horse or ride a motorcycle?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2013 10:23:37 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

A HORSE (I don't like motorcycles...)

WYR be extremely mad at your best friend or fall in love with your enemy?

Alexandria

THAT was random...razz :p
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2013 11:29:55 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Fall in love with your enemy! Then everything's good and full of love.... Instead of anger! And it'd be really cool to fall in love with your enemy, like in a book!

WYR do a bunch of math for the rest of your life or never do anything that uses your mind again?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2013 2:22:19 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Math...I'm the kind of person that gets bored easily so I have to constantly be doing something..

WYR eat your favorite food for every meal for one year, or eat it once a year for the rest of your life?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2013 4:04:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Probably once a year for the rest of my life. I love my favourite food (pizza) too much to never eat again, and I also wouldn't want to get sick of it. I'd just eat my second favourite meal a bunch while I waiting for my yearly pizza..... wink ;)

WYR have thirty dogs and no friends or thirty friends and no dogs?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2013 4:08:44 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

My dogs are my best friends so 30 dogs.

WYR have the #1 All-Breed dog in the nation(RL) or the #1 Racing Thoroughbred in the world?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2013 9:27:18 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

All breed dog. I love horse racing, but it never feels real to own the horse because you don't even ride it.... I know you probably don't show your dog either but it would seem different.

WYR win an award for doing nothing or save the world but never be recognised?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2013 9:34:40 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Save the world...at least I'd feel like I accomplished something.

WYR have a pimple on your chin all the time, but it not be super noticeable OR have a huge, bright red pimple on the tip of your nose for one day a year?

~Shimmer
(That was random....)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2013 2:14:20 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

The one on my nose. That one day a year I would just hide from the world..... wink ;)

WYR live forever and be unhappy or be very happy but die young? (I know that's kinda depressing....)
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2013 12:40:59 PM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

Live happy but die young.Quality over quanity!
WYR
loose your vision or loose your hearing?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2013 8:30:36 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

It would depend how.... If they just went away I'd probably want to lose my hearing. That way I could still watch movies and read and stuff. If I was blind my whole world would be dark and stuff....

WYR be cut off from people or never see an animal again?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2013 10:37:02 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Be cut off from people! I couldn't live without animals and I can be a lone wolf anyways!

WYR have to wear socks and never been able to take them off, or not be able to wear socks and have cold feet?

Alexandria

That was weird!!razz :p
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2013 10:46:29 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

NO SOCKS! I absolutely hate socks lol

WYR eat one huge meal once a week, and get nothing to eat otherwise OR eat a bite of food 4 times a day?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/1/2013 12:58:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A bite of food.... I think that might be more healthy, though I think I'd starve to death soon enough anyways....

WYR live in a castle or live in a palace?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.