Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2013 6:26:51 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

A fool! I can't stand a coward...no offense.

WYR have a Dachshund or a border collie?

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 10/14/2013 6:27:29 PM
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2013 8:06:53 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A Border Collie? I have an Aussie but I know Border Collies are just a tad more crazy laugh :D Still, a Dachshund just feels foreign to me.

WYR have to watch your mother be tortured to death, or be tortured to death yourself? (I think I've discovered my strategy for writing these.... Write what I would be terrified to answer and what makes me shiver when I read it over)
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2013 11:09:35 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

The second one. I couldn't bare to see someone I love go through that..

WYR drive 1000 miles in non-stop rain or 1000 miles in pitch darkness, although your headlights are turned on?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2013 11:14:58 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

The second one.. Couldn't live with myself with the first one.

WYR know it all or have it all?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2013 6:47:21 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Hmmm... Have it all because "all" means friends, a happy life, etc, right? If I knew it all I could easily makes enough money, but would be burdened with knowing so much that I could never truly relax, or make friends, because I'd know all about them!

WYR have to get an A on everything in school or you'd be expelled and never get to go to school again (but learn a lot), or be allowed to fail everything and keep going through school learning nothing?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2013 12:03:35 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

I feel like this is a trick question....lol. I'm going to go with...The first one. Cause it's the "proper" example. *wise nods*

WYR be in the Antarctic with an igloo and constant threat of polar bears and freezing temps, or in the desert with a cactus for shelter and scorpions and snakes as threats?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/17/2013 12:47:46 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Good question.... the Antarctic. There's warmth in an igloo and water all around you. In the desert, it's hot in the day and then freezing in the night with no water around except maybe in cacti but it takes forever to de-spine them, and I hate scorpions.

WYR lose any sense of humor and never think anything is funny again OR lose your sense of other people's feelings and be really tactless?

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2013 4:43:50 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

The second one, because if I had no sense of humor I'd be really depressed and have no friends. If I was just really rude I guess people would have to get used to me laugh :D. Plus I'd be having fun...!

WYR endure the most painful thing possible (I don't know what) physically, or have no friends and have no one love you and be really depressed?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/17/2013 6:23:52 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

First one, I already have. Gallstone attack... it's been thought of as one of the most painful experiences in the world, even over labor.

WYR be forced to eat an entire cherry pie OR ten large hamburgers in one sitting?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2013 7:13:02 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

BURGERS. lol No brain-er there razz :p

WYR never be able to eat at a restaurant again or always have to eat fast-food?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/18/2013 12:26:08 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Never eat at a restaurant again and that includes fast food! happy :) Though I would prob miss the calamari and salads at Earls.

WYR jump off a 5-storie building into a very deep pool or bungee jump off a 10-storie high place with nothing under to catch you if you fell out except cement?

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2013 1:42:02 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Bungee jump.... It would be a lot more fun and I'm deathly afraid of drowning in pools....

WYR spend 20 years taking an all-expenses paid trip around the world but be poverty struck after it, or never get to go anywhere outside of your own town but have all that money to spend in it?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2013 2:16:21 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The first one! I'm footloose and fancy free...wish I could be out of here.

WYR be a world-famous painter, but you have no talent, or known only to your friends/family and have loads of talent?

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2013 2:42:12 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

The second one

WYR have to sleep on the sofa for the rest of your life, or have all meals in your bedroom for the rest of your life?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2013 4:41:59 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Wellllll...our sofa is really comfy, so the first one razz :p

WYR drink nothing but Gatorade 24/7, or nothing but Dr Pepper?
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2013 1:38:09 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Ohh...that's a good one. I'm gonna say Gatorade, cause even though Dr.Pepper had "23 flavors in ONE bottle", I think I would prefer the diversity of Gatorade. happy :)

WYR eat your chicken barbecued or lemon pepper grilled?
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/19/2013 1:50:48 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Lol I for a sec I thought you were asking if I wanted my "lemon pepper" grilled. I thought, "What in the world is a lemon pepper?"

My answer is the bbq one!

WYR be forced to marry Orlando Bloom or Johnny Depp? (dumb question, I know!)
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2013 5:53:46 AM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

JOHNNY DEPP! Love him!!

WYR have a missing finger or an extra toe? razz :p
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 12:06:51 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Oh that's creepy...I'm gonna say missing finger..I can't stand feet...>.>

WYR be spend your life hunting demons, vampires etc or not even know they exist? (Stupid I know but I have been on this Supernatural kick here lately. Dean Winchester, you tasty hunk of meat you...)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2013 7:06:38 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Not know they exist, as long as they didn't and I wasn't like gonna be murdered by them.... laugh :D

WYR make a billion dollars every year doing a job you didn't know how to do and hated, or make barely enough doing what you loved more than anything?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.