Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2013 6:29:55 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

Perpetually cold hands...sweaty feet, that's just gross...lol happy :)

WYR be short and pretty or normal height and average?
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2013 2:21:06 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

Short and pretty. It sucks being overly tall! I can no longer ride ponies. razz :p

WYR have an older sibling, or a younger one?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2013 6:38:19 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

=O If you ride horses, you should be thankful you're tall! Long legs are so great to wrap around your mount. My taller students have learned to love their height!

I'd rather have an older sibling. I'm an only child, but always wanted an older brother.

WYR go to Disney World, FL or Disneyland, CA?
 Blazing Fury
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2013 8:32:56 AM reply with quote send message to Blazing Fury Object to Post

FL! My mom's side of the family lives in FL, so I'd get to see them if I went to Disney world there. wink ;)

Would you rather live in a deer enclosure for 3 weeks, or have to live on a diet of grass and hay for a month? razz :p
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2013 9:23:27 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Deer enclosure...I think.

WYR be hugged by a giant gummy bear, or be hugged by a giant teddy bear?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2013 11:41:38 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The teddy bear...it'd be furry!

WYR be tied to a stake and burned to death or ripped apart part by part?

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2013 2:46:17 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Uhhh...probably the first one. Although, neither are very pleasant LOL

WYR be stuck in another dimension for 3 months, unable to talk to your family and friends, but be safe and sound or be lost at sea for 3 weeks but have no food or water and be completely vulnerable?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2013 4:12:59 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Wow these are getting strange! Stuck in another dimension, safe and sound. Either way, I'm alone. At least in the other dimension, I'd have basic survival necessities. The human body can't survive three weeks without fresh water and food. Though, I am assuming I have no supplies to catch my own food or collect rainwater.

WYR jump into a pool of Jell-O or jump into a pool of pudding? razz :p
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2013 4:21:21 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

(lol These are getting strange!! Really, really strange haha)

The first one! It'd be awesome to be in a giant pool of Jello razz :p

WYR be a part of The Avengers world or be a part of The Hunger Games world?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2013 9:01:59 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Hmm, well, seeing I know like nothing about either, I'm goin' with the second one, just because you like it so much, Shimmer, lol.

WYR be sick with a cold every day forever or have measles once a year for a week?

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2013 11:00:46 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

The second one

(Alexandria...knowing you, I'm kinda thinking you'd want to pick The Avengers lol)

WYR be able to take one week off school every month, but not have a summer break or never have any holidays off, but you get a full 3 months of summer break?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2013 12:03:48 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

The first one...then I don't get in trouble for forgetting stuff...yeah, I'm still stuck in "homeschool" mode, lol. We did it all year-round, and until I got older and could choose, got off Thanksgiving, Christmas, and my birthday...I got to the point where it really didn't matter if I got off or not.

(Why, Shimmer? I'm stupid, lol)

WYR have arthritis or diabetes? (My BFF is diabetic and one of my other friends just got diagnosed with juvenile arthritis)

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 11/12/2013 12:04:22 PM
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2013 6:55:46 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Diabetes. (Don't know if this one counts since I have it razz :p)

WYR never walk again in your life, or never be able to sit/lie down?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2013 10:11:09 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The second one. I like my legs and feet too much, lol.

WYR be able to have the best vision on earth for the next five years and then go completely blind, or have somewhat poor vision and to wear glasses/contacts for the rest of your life?

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2013 1:08:34 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Definitely the second one.

WYR be a famous concert pianist or a famous lead guitarist?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2013 2:34:52 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

If I could be a famous Country lead guitarist, the second. Otherwise, the first.

WYR be someone who never meets a stranger but no few true friends or a rather reserved person who has one good friend?

Alexandria
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2013 6:43:21 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

First one.

WYR break a leg, or an arm?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2013 8:14:17 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

An arm. At least with one good arm, I would be semi-productive at work. Not being able to walk around would kill me.

This is about to get morbid for a moment... If you had to chose, WYR be burned alive or drown?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2013 11:35:29 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Drown. It would be pleasant, but it wouldn't hurt,and after it your body wouldn't be like charred and horrible.

WYR be a beauty pageant contestant or a show dog? (because how different are they really razz :p )
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2013 6:36:16 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

I'd rather be a show dog!! razz :p lol

WYR meet a famous actor/actress or meet a president from 50+ years ago?

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.