Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/26/2014 4:56:05 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

King Kong? Lol, idk laugh :D

WYR watch your fave band in concert or get a book signed by your fave author?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/26/2014 6:45:56 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Um.... Probably the book, because I'd have it forvever! And a book signed by JK Rowling would be amazing.....! It's not necessarily that I love reading more than music, just you can see concerts anytime and when they're over, they're done.

WYR live your entire life alone in an empty, sound-proof room and know no one (and survive haha, somehow you don't need to eat or drink), or live your entire life in the same room, but with lots of mean people who hated you? (and you couldn't make them like you)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/26/2014 8:15:41 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Ummm, eeee...the first? Even though I'm definitely a people person...I dunno, lol.

WYR have only a phone or only a laptop the rest of your life?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/26/2014 11:38:28 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Only a phone, assuming it was an iPhone and I could keep getting new generations! A phone has everything you need, including Internet, whereas a laptop can't make calls or text, and you can't really take it everywhere! A phone without a doubt laugh :D

WYR be eaten by a shark or stung by a stingray? (either way, I guess you can assume death laugh :D That was kinda creepy that I laughed there now that I think about it........ razz :p)
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2014 3:32:03 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Sting ray, sting ray sting ray!! I have like, a phobia of sharks...
*shudders*

WYR go to a party with lots of people, or just go
Somewhere with 1 person?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2014 12:06:05 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Probably the first...unless the second happened to be my BFF wink ;)

WYR have blonde or black hair?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/27/2014 4:55:29 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Blonde, but really just because I am really pale and would not look good with black hair! If I was tan, then black, really because I wouldn't look very good with blonde hair (if that makes sense!)!

WYR share the power of a huge kingdom with like four other people, or be the only ruler of a tiny kingdom (like maybe the size of one of the Hawaiian islands or something)
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2014 2:16:11 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

1st one, as long as i knew the 4 other people.

WYR go to Australia or New Zealand?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2014 9:01:55 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Australia! I wanna see Ayers Rock and Aussie cowboys, and yeah...

WYR lose one of your parents or your closest friend to death?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2014 5:55:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Awwwwwww sad :( Both suck! But let's be real here, probably my friend, because it just isn't the same. I hope it never happens!

WYR have to take classes in school that were way to hard for you and you didn't understand, or take classes that were WAY too easy (like second grade math)?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2014 3:13:05 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Too easy, because if it was too hard I'd have nothing to do.

WYR eat watermelon or strawberries?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2014 12:29:53 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Mmm, watermelon...it's summertime and therefore watermelon time again!

WYR have a top barrel racing horse, or a top dressage horse?

Alexandria
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2014 4:40:19 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Barrel racing, idk why, it just sounds more fun laugh :D

WYR own a tiger or a polar bear cub?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/30/2014 12:17:56 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Polar bear cub! They're such adorable little white fluff balls! (I had Anatolian mix pup that looked like a polar cub when he was really small, hehe)

WYR own your own private island, or a really beautiful castle?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/1/2014 1:00:28 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A really beautiful castle, because I would get lonely on an island! Plus, it would be hot, and I can imagine my beautiful castle in Switzerland or something laugh :D

WYR have everyone you meet fall in love with you, or fall in love with everyone you meet? (like everyone, like the mailman, or a stranger asking you for directions, etc)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2014 11:13:54 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The first one! I already have loads and loads of charm, and just about everybody I meet likes me, old, young, male, female...I practically had a guy eating out of the palm of my hand the other day...

WYR have a Ferrari or a Lamborghini Veneno?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/2/2014 8:05:00 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

I know nothing about the cars but I think the Lamborghini is cooler so....the Lamborghini!

WYR be in a foreign country where people were your type but nobody understood you, or be somewhere people spoke English but they didn't emotionally understand you? (if that makes sense, like they had really different political/social views than you and stuff)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2014 8:42:31 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Second...I'm a people person, but I still hold people at arms length, and only let a few in, so nobody understanding my views wouldn't bother me.

WYR be play an instrument in an orchestra or be the orchestra leader?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2014 2:52:42 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Orchestra leader, I'm not a fan of orchestra but I would like to lead people!

WYR be able to live your whole life again but not change anything or be able to relive one moment in time and redo it?

Edit: On the second one, like you COULD change it

-----
Last edited by Lights Kennels on 6/14/2014 2:53:05 PM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2014 10:42:49 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

The second one, and I know exactly which particular moment I'd redo...no doubt about it...

WYR be able to live a perfect life, but have no friends, or live one that's not so great with close friends?

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.