Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2013 2:50:44 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Don't remember editing this...... Um, yeah....

WYR be an Olympic Swimmer or an Olympic diver?
 Dogfreak3434
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2013 11:29:00 AM reply with quote send message to Dogfreak3434 Object to Post

swimmer

WYR go to Lake Alatoona or a public pool?
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2013 4:20:54 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A public pool because pools are fun, but I don't really know since I've never heard of that lake....

WYR be pretty or beautiful?
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2013 7:45:53 PM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Beautiful. Even if I'm not pretty.

WYR have no teeth or no hair? lol
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2013 9:13:21 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Probably no hair...at least I could wear a wig! I'd rather not lose teeth.razz :p

WYR read all day once a week, or only for an hour and do it every day?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2013 3:04:15 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

An hour. I love to read! But doing it all day might cause complications with other stuff razz :p. one hour isn't much, but it's better then nothing I guess?

WYR have terminal cancer or have a heart disorder that caused you to never know when your heart was going to rupture? (Cheery, right?)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2013 1:38:12 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

That sure is cheeryrazz :p. Uh, honestly? Neither! But if I had to pick...oh, gosh, second one?

WYR learn a new language or a new instrument?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2013 2:21:21 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A new language, since it'd be more useful I think? Plus it helps with college and the SAT and stuff.

WYR be a mermaid or a fairy?

I know.... I don't even know how I came up with that razz :p
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2013 8:57:48 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Fairy, probably, even though I'm practically a waterloving fishrazz :p.

WYR be crippled for life or blind for life? (Another cheery onerazz :p!)

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/6/2013 11:32:52 PM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yup, these ones are so cheery! Neither. Definitely neither. But blind, I guess, because being crippled would be so limiting! I would feel horrid! I know that's not exactly positive to people who are, but yeah... Being blind would be hard, but you can still listen to music, listen to movies, read braille, etc. And get a service dog (that'd probably be the least of your worries though....)....!

WYR win the lottery or get a nobel prize?

EDIT: I realize how dumb this sounds laugh :D, I don't think the two have any correlation whatsoever but yeah....
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2013 4:22:22 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Honestly, the Nobel Prize...but they've gotten so lame these days. They used to be really cool.

WYR have a short, happy life or a long, sad one?

Alexandria
 Blazing Fury
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2013 1:27:46 AM reply with quote send message to Blazing Fury Object to Post

Short happy one! Depends how short I guess though. razz :p I don't want to be happy for a hour then mysteriously die. >.>

WYR Wake up with a spider on your face, or a snake? O.o.
 Secret Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2013 1:38:34 AM reply with quote send message to Secret Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Snake. Preferably a non-poisonous one. razz :p

WYR Live in the 70s or 80s? Assuming you didn't already live through these time periods... happy :)

Edit: for my terrible spelling
 Blazing Fury
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2013 1:41:27 AM reply with quote send message to Blazing Fury Object to Post

Oh, I lived through the 30s. razz :p Anyways, from my experience, I think the 70s are better.

WYR listen to a family member singing, or listen to a really annoying song that goes over and over again? xD (This is assuming that you all have really bad singers in your family like I have. razz :p)
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2013 1:48:46 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

A family member, because my sister is a really good singer (yes.... She's probably gonna see this too....).

WYR meet someone like Taylor Swift in a big crowd, or see someone less famous but in a more private setting?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2013 7:28:12 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Seeing I'm not that into Taylor, probably somebody less famous privately.

WYR wear socks that are too big or socks that have a holes in the bottom?

Alexandria
 Lights Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2013 1:56:47 AM reply with quote send message to Lights Kennels Object to Post

Too big! I hate socks period but ANYTHING with holes is a NO for me!!!! Especially socks!!!!!!!! Sorry... Freak out moment razz :p

WYR have no hair or no eyebrows?
 Blazing Fury
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2013 1:58:24 AM reply with quote send message to Blazing Fury Object to Post

No hair for sure! razz :p

WYR have a time machine, or be able to read minds?
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2013 12:41:19 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Read peoples' minds!

WYR be allergic to most foods or be allergic to most animals?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2013 8:24:31 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Foods. Even though I'd hate it, I couldn't live without my animals...

WYR eat an alligator or a kangaroo? (They seriously sell those types of jerky here...I'm not trying it any time soon lol)

Replies in this thread : 528
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.