Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 99
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Halcyon Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2013 4:06:01 PM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Dreams Object to Post

Anything that revives the game would be good for me. I wish there was less breeds even so that the amount of people showing would be polarised back down
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
7/16/2013 5:07:20 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

I'll setup some polls based on this thread to get some broader input.

For the record, our active user count is up right at 10% since the week before the layout change.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2013 8:59:15 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by admin

For the record, our active user count is up right at 10% since the week before the layout change.

I've seen a lot of confused and angry basic users though.. lol
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
7/17/2013 2:08:43 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

posted by admin

Not to sound rude/stupid. 10% of what?

Emma
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2013 6:39:53 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Still hoping this gets some attention in the near future happy :)
 Hillwood
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2013 7:05:24 PM reply with quote send message to Hillwood Object to Post

posted by Summerwind Kennels
Still hoping this gets some attention in the near future happy :)
Couldn't agree more! happy :)
 residential4
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2013 3:55:17 PM reply with quote send message to residential4 Object to Post

One thing I have chosen to do is write a Wordpress blog about my experiences in the game. I hope that people who are interested in real show dogs find my blog and come to the game.

I don't know how well it will work, and I'm still working out the kinks, but I do hope to help the game get back to the "golden days" with nice, big show entries.
 Envisage
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/23/2013 10:03:24 AM reply with quote send message to Envisage Object to Post

Simply 100 bonus for finishing a champion would help promote activeness. I don't think there is a way anyone could cheat with it. At least we could recover some of our show expenses. It is kind of sad when an account is bankrupt and a player can't even play the game they're paying $5.00 a month for.
 EZ Rodeo Spirit Greyhounds
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2013 9:39:10 PM reply with quote send message to EZ Rodeo Spirit Greyhounds Object to Post

I like this idea!
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 2:43:35 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

Just wondering where we're at. I've been very busy in RL (big move), but it's time toget this up!

I haven't seen the polls, I'll have to check I haven't turned them off.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 6:29:23 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Been wondering too - Jeff hasn't been active on the site (as far as making any changes) for quite a few weeks
 MissQ
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 1:39:16 PM reply with quote send message to MissQ Object to Post

posted by Boksu
Just wondering where we're at. I've been very busy in RL (big move), but it's time toget this up!

I haven't seen the polls, I'll have to check I haven't turned them off.

I hope Jeff fixes the Account Settings page before the polls are set up. I haven't been able to change anything on there for the past 6 weeks and I have polls turned off sad :(

Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 8:58:36 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I'm hoping to see some of this stuff soon. Seems like it's been a while since it was last discussed...
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2013 11:03:50 AM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post

Yes it would be nice if Jeff would take a look at this sometime soon. He told me that he would start looking furthur into it after the new layout was implemented. The new layout has been up and running for a while. I sent him a message at the beginning of October just to check in and see what the status was. Haven't heard back...
 Tuff-N-Uff
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2013 11:52:36 AM reply with quote send message to Tuff-N-Uff Object to Post

Although I am sure Jeff is doing everything he absolutely can, let's not forget that the holidays are nearing us quickly. This project may be slow to finish but I've no doubt that Jeff will address it as quickly as his schedule allows.

I would def like to see some discussion and implementing of these things soon, myself.

-Tuff
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2013 3:53:13 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Jeff - anything new on implementing some of these suggestions?
 Brookmeadow Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2013 3:50:03 PM reply with quote send message to Brookmeadow Kennels Object to Post

I just want to add that I'd love to see more incentives to show added. I was a member when it first began, and I remember the 1000+ dog shows, it was so exciting to win a BIS! It still is, but man, I was surprised to see how things had changed. Is it just that there are fewer users?
 Dark Prince Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2013 4:00:40 PM reply with quote send message to Dark Prince Kennels Object to Post

I also really like the show payout suggestion! I still try and show as much as I can in my kennels but it becoming too draining on my bank account.
 Lydon Afghans
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2013 6:23:03 PM reply with quote send message to Lydon Afghans Object to Post

I really like the show payout idea! I didn't get anything for my breed win and group placement in the cup. That was kind of a downer.

Replies in this thread : 99
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.