Search

.com Forum · Pyrenean Shepherd

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : I'M BACK!!!
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/19/2013 7:15:16 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post   

happy :) So, as the title says, I'm back into Pyr Sheps after my 3-4 month or so break to build up my funds and focus on Flat-Coated Retrievers. happy :) I won't be entirely focused on Pyr Sheps (will still be keeping 15 or so FCRs and 5 or so Leonbergers), but I'm going to get into Pyr Sheps enough to have 5-10 dogs at a time. happy :) I'm going to mainly focus on raising the feet trait at this point, with keeping high SOP in mind, too. Once I get feet raised so that it's consistently at/above 9.5 or so, I think I'll transition to another trait, and I might even add more traits in the process of raising feet. happy :)

I bought a brood back from TCrown that I bred all those months ago, that has nice, high feet and a reasonable SOP...I'll be breeding her in a couple days to another stud with higher feet (I have one in particular in mind [thanks to TCrown for giving me info off of her spreadsheet for traits! happy :)] that I'm planning on using with 6.8 feet...my brood has 7.4, and the second top SOP Pyr Shep has 5.9...so there's a pretty wide range for me to work with happy :) ), and I'll hopefully restart my lines from there!!

See you in the show ring! happy :)

Lucky
 TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2013 11:06:16 AM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

Yeah! It's official! Glad you're back and can't wait to see what you do with those feet. Our PyrSheps could use some prettier feet wink ;)

TCrown happy :)
 Cristalina PyrShep
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2013 3:03:56 PM reply with quote send message to Cristalina PyrShep Object to Post

Welcome back lucky!!!
 luckydogwhisperer
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2013 3:04:31 PM reply with quote send message to luckydogwhisperer Object to Post

Thanks!! happy :)
 Celestia
Basic User

Basic User
4/19/2013 5:41:35 PM reply with quote send message to Celestia Object to Post

happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler