Search

.com Forum · Pyrenean Shepherd

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Handlers?
 TCrown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/15/2012 11:25:55 AM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post   

Hello all happy :)

I'm new to PyrSheps and was just curious if PyrSheps were a non-handler breed? I noticed when looking at my new boy's previous show results that he was owner handled the entire time and also when I entered him in a show this morning I noticed that the other entries were owner-handled as well.

So just as a heads up I want to let you all know that I plan on specialing him and others down the road and will be putting handlers on them to help our chances at group placements. If this breed is indeed a non-handler breed then I will only be doing this with a select group of judges and will otherwise owner-handle my specials in the other shows I enter them in.

Thanks!
TCrown
 Cristalina PyrShep
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2012 1:14:14 PM reply with quote send message to Cristalina PyrShep Object to Post

I tend to only enter mine in shows where the judge prefers owner handled entries, I have a lot of kennels so it saves me time when entering, of course some days I have to enter a show with a judge who likes handlers as I have no other choice
 TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2012 12:57:24 AM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

That explains, thanks!

TCrown happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.