Search

.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Specialties
 Catori Caucasians
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/3/2012 5:16:58 AM reply with quote send message to Catori Caucasians Object to Post   

I can host some specialties if anyone is interested. LMK if you guys would be interested in specialties!
Smiles
Nic
 Zephyr Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2012 1:47:17 AM reply with quote send message to Zephyr Mountain Object to Post

Sure! I'd enter and I'm sure others would too. Not sure how many poke their head in here though. If you do I'll add payouts when I can happy :)
 Catori Caucasians
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2012 4:51:09 AM reply with quote send message to Catori Caucasians Object to Post

Yeah the forum's been pretty dead, but we've had a lot of new people join the breed this summer and people showing so I thought I'd try to bring activity here, too!
Smiles
Nic
 Catori Caucasians
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2012 5:07:15 AM reply with quote send message to Catori Caucasians Object to Post

Added a Specialty for the 14th! If it goes well I'll host a couple more. happy :)
Nic
 Catori Caucasians
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2012 6:40:58 AM reply with quote send message to Catori Caucasians Object to Post

Added another specialty for 9/3!
smiles
Nic

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.