Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Just so you guys know...
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/28/2012 11:13:49 PM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post   

I'm going off to school at the end of July, and I definitely cannot spend time on SD there if I ever want to finish my degree and get good grades in the process. razz :p

I'll probably hang around during any breaks, but certainly not as a premium. If you see a dog that will add to your breeding program, feel free to make offers! They all need to be gone by July 28th. In the meantime I'll be heavily promoting our breed in the many Breed Suggestions threads in the forums. There was a time when I was one of two Canaan breeders, which was rather boring and discouraging, so I don't want to do that to you guys!

It's been a great ride, but life has to start sometime!

I suppose if not before, I'll be back in four years when I begin the exciting (but not too time consuming) work of being an ESL teacher!

happy :)
Heather

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.