Search

.com Forum · Black Russian Terrier

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : I was out wandering around and picked up a stray stud.

Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/12/2012 2:45:35 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post   

Hi every one,like the subject say I was out checking out the breeds of dog I like and stumbled on to a really nice stud just sitting there with a an unbelievable price for a fully prepped champion. I was afraid some one just signing up for the day might pick him up and stick him in a kennel some where and never come back to the game so I took him home with me. Right now I have a pretty new kennel full of Westy's ( I know it's one of those big and small, white and black kind of things) as I was saying my kennel is pretty new ,though I must say I did make it to number 2 in the breed and breed my first champion and am ready to roll out a really nice line up with my stamp on them. I've made some good friends and pissed off a few others, not sure some of my new friends are not enjoying the pissing off part a little to much ,then again the Westy's are pretty much dominated by three or four kennels who pretty much control the availability of good material, sure they put of some pretty mediocre dogs for sale to the one day players nothing competitive, i was pretty lucky in that I stumbled on to Jackamacca who I truly beleave should have most of the credit for any thing i have accomplished by providing we with sound quality dogs, I see that your a pretty small group and I have a feeling your group might have gotten a little smaller as I can't figure out why some one would even let him go in the first place unless they were making some pretty big changes. as far as your stud goes I left the stud price that was on him stand but Let me know and I can drop it and make him available for other breeders to use, he's welcome to stay in my kennel or if some one would like to bring him home to a breed kennel let me know and I will let him go for the same low price i paid for him if for some reason that's still to high email me and i'll see what I can do about it I did put him in a show yesterday just to let any one who was wondering where he went find out ,and then he surprised me by going best of breed. I'll keep entering him in shows while I have him as that's what I be leave the game is all about and i would hate to disrupt the dynamics of your breed by sidelining a stud good enough to go best in breed just because I stumbled across him. I know this is pretty long but I figured you might want to know where I'm coming from and pretty much give the BRT community a way to let me know what you feel would help the breed out the most ,and if by chance he's not as important to your breed as I think he might be just let me know, and I'll keep him and show him till he ages out,then put him up for stud at a really low price so any one can afford to use him if they feel it will improve the breed. And thanks in advance for tacking the time to read this and sending me any suggestions I have a feeling I'll be hearing from a few of you. Phildeco.

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.