Search

.com Forum · Thai Ridgeback

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Thai Ridgeback Imis FREE to use...
 Kismet Ridge
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/10/2012 1:27:06 AM reply with quote send message to Kismet Ridge Object to Post   

I got tired of not having pics to look at for my dogs so I made these. They are FREE for anyone to use but please follow these rules:

You MAY:
***Use these for GP, PP, and banners for your kennel on SD ONLY.
***Make banners, GPs, PPS for other with these images and I don't care if you charge for them.
***Add backgrounds or other elements to them.

You MAY NOT:
***Use these anywhere other than Show Dog.
***Claim them as your own work.
***Recolor them (you can clean edges up if needed)

I don't mind it you crop or cover signature when using these but if you do please credit me(ADFuller).

Have fun with them!

Blue

Black

Red

Fawn
 hardcourser
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2012 4:25:14 PM reply with quote send message to hardcourser Object to Post

great looking art work,wondering how i,d go about posting a thai ridgeback picture as i,m not techiquely minded about useing newly created digi pictures.
 RumRun
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2012 7:37:08 PM reply with quote send message to RumRun Object to Post

To use these (or any other pic) you would right click and "save as" to a folder on your computer.

Next you'll have to use an image hosting site like Photobucket or Tiny Pic. I personally use Photobucket. It's free and I've never had any issues with it.

Follow the sites directions to uplaod the saved pictures from your computer to your online album.

Once they are hosted online you can use the "change picture" link on each dogs page to post the http addy and change that dogs defualt picture.

If you use other pictures (ie real dog pics) make sure you are using ones that are not copyrited. Don't just save pics from google or you can get in big trouble.

Now if you want to post a picture you have on here then you would post the image address with [IMG] before and after it. BUT you have to change IMG to lowercase img.

example:

[IMG]i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk165/growltiger7/Showdogs%20Game/blueridgie2.png[/IMG]

but the IMG has to be changed to lowercase.

Hope that helps, I'm not tech savy either and it took me a bit of trail and error to figure it out and get it to work. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.