Search

.com Forum · Black Russian Terrier

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Campaigning the breed
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/21/2012 7:21:36 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post   

Hey guys,

In an effort to bring new players into the breed I'm asking people to join or consider BRTs everywhere I can post. It would be great if you guys can offer up dogs, maybe put a couple of breeding age bitches up for sale etc. I know some people are really put off when they see no dogs for sale.

Also if you could back me up on one or two of the posts that'd be absolutely great happy :)
Emma
 rottidox
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2012 1:34:39 PM reply with quote send message to rottidox Object to Post

I posted in the Alpha Forum,and will say again I am very guilty about not posting in the breed Froum, I do have dogs up for sale and will sell a bred female to anyone that is serious about getting in to the BRT Gang happy :)
 Lullabye Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2012 1:54:25 PM reply with quote send message to Lullabye Kennels Object to Post

Agreed! I usually do try to put a few pups up for sale when I have litters, I just haven't had any litters recently because I need to build my $$ back up. I did go through my bitches and turned "offers on" on the ones I would be willing to sell to someone serious, I just am hesitant to put them up on the sales board and have them go to someone that isn't going to use them. The BRT breeders really are a super group of breeders that play fair and help each other out when they can, I have really enjoyed BRTs!
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2012 5:58:02 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Thanks guys, I'm gunna try and make the breed forum a little more active as well happy :)

Emma
 rottidox
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2012 6:59:27 AM reply with quote send message to rottidox Object to Post

Have had a few dogs up but they just went to basic kennels and they have not returned after their purchase sad :(
Anyone one else having any luck getting Premium kennels to come on board?
 rottidox
Basic User

Basic User
5/1/2012 6:24:06 AM reply with quote send message to rottidox Object to Post

Again, came to the kennel this morning and another nice bitch was bought by a basic kennel, I know I need the money but I might go put some of the nicer dogs on approval.
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2012 2:29:05 PM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Sorry guys, I've had illegal amounts of work, should calm down soon and I'll be able to start bringing people back in again. happy :).

My kennel is still recently starting up so I haven't had anything for sale yet, will hopefully get some stock up within the next month or so.

Emma
 Alice In Wonderland Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2012 8:34:34 AM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

Hello everyone I just joined Black Russian Terriers. I created 6 starters yesterday to start my own line and also bought 2 non-starter females. At the moment I am expecting 4 litters.
 TakeMeAway
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2012 6:38:52 PM reply with quote send message to TakeMeAway Object to Post

I joined too happy :) So far i've had 1 litter and a few more due in a few more days.
 Black Veil Brides
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2012 11:18:19 AM reply with quote send message to Black Veil Brides Object to Post

Welcome guys! If there's anything I can do to help you two out let me know wink ;)

Emma happy :)
 Alice In Wonderland Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2012 1:14:03 PM reply with quote send message to Alice In Wonderland Kennels Object to Post

I was curious if anyone could tell me what the current finishable SOP is. By the way I also own Shoot For The Stars Kennels so I may post here sometimes from that kennel.
 danpuiu
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 10:37:01 PM reply with quote send message to danpuiu Object to Post

you all just look for money!!!!! there is anybody interested to talk about the BRT???
 danpuiu
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 10:37:06 PM reply with quote send message to danpuiu Object to Post

you all just look for money!!!!! there is anybody interested to talk about the BRT???
 danpuiu
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 10:37:11 PM reply with quote send message to danpuiu Object to Post

danpuiu
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 10:37:19 PM reply with quote send message to danpuiu Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.