Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Leaving SD, sorta...
 Enchanted Nights
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/17/2012 8:50:52 PM reply with quote send message to Enchanted Nights Object to Post   

Long story short, I just don't have the time for SD in my life right now. I love love love this website so much, but I never have time to breed or enter my dogs in shows really. I may not be leaving permanately, but I'm going to for at least a couple weeks. So if any of you experienced Canaan breeders are interested in some of my stock, feel free to offer. I'm not putting dogs up for sale, so you'll just have to sort through everything. There's very few I wouldn't consider selling, but I'll try to turn offers off on those that I won't.

I've missed you guys, and I'll be missing you guys in my continued absence-however long it may last! sad :(
 Fawx
Basic User

Basic User
3/20/2012 10:10:59 PM reply with quote send message to Fawx Object to Post

aww, I'm sad to see you go. You've been a really great player for the breed. Good luck with everything, and do come back when you have the time!

- Erin
 Enchanted Nights
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2012 7:04:46 PM reply with quote send message to Enchanted Nights Object to Post

I'm sad to be going, too. I really enjoyed Canaans. Hopefully I'll be able to return eventually.
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

Basic User
3/21/2012 8:54:48 PM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post

Sorry to see you go--in your time in the breed, you helped us out a lot! I would search the forums for people wanting to change breeds and you would always have already suggested Canaans, so thank you for that! I hope you find time soon.

happy :)
Heather

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.