Search

.com Forum · Pug

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Top 10 Pugs - February 2012
 Mignon Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/29/2012 9:20:51 AM reply with quote send message to Mignon Kennel Object to Post   

Top 10 Pugs

1 CH Mignon Honky Tonk Hero Pug 47 #12 Toy
2 CH BSG Watch The Night Pug 29
3 A.Dreamz Dark Nite Pug 23
4 CH BSG Star Court Pug 23 #41 Toy
5 BSG Dark Tide Pug 19
6 BSG Dancing Moon Pug 17
7 BSG Dark And Dreamy Pug 6
8 Mignon Moonstruck Pug 5
9 BSG Shoot In The Air Pug 5
10 BSG Rip Tide Pug 4
 pugsalover
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2012 1:34:49 PM reply with quote send message to pugsalover Object to Post

omg!how do you even buy themHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM A BIG HUGE PUG LOVER TELL ME NOW! thank you
 pugsrgr898
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2012 8:40:02 AM reply with quote send message to pugsrgr898 Object to Post

posted by pugsalover
omg!how do you even buy themHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM A BIG HUGE PUG LOVER TELL ME NOW! thank you
You can't buy those pugs but if you check the dogs for sale list and go to pugs there are usually some nice pugs for sale. I'm glad you like pugs, I like them a lot too. Of you have any other questions you can PM me.
Emma

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.