Search

.com Forum · Appenzeller Sennenhund

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : we need more people showing!
 Eagles Wings Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/8/2011 1:13:57 PM reply with quote send message to Eagles Wings Kennels Object to Post   

I have my bitch showing, but nobody else is entered in any shows. Getting best in breed is useless when there's nobody else entered. If you have even a remotely showable dog, start putting in some entries! We need to get this breed back in the shows! happy :)
 Country Club
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2011 7:02:27 AM reply with quote send message to Country Club Object to Post

Today I start to session my first own breed dog happy :)

The problem is not to get studs in a good quality. There is a kennel with good one but don't offer studs.

happy :) Iris
 Eagles Wings Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2011 7:32:33 PM reply with quote send message to Eagles Wings Kennels Object to Post

We still have a major problem with not enough entries! We need to get more people in the breed or start stacking or something :/

posted by Country Club
The problem is not to get studs in a good quality. There is a kennel with good one but don't offer studs.
Yeah this is definitely a problem in this breed. I'm still trying to start off my line and so far I haven't gotten any decent boys. When I do I'll have them up for stud for $50 when they're old enough, though.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.