Search

.com Forum · Lagotto Romagnolo

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : So short lived, Im going to cry!!
 Sylence
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/16/2010 11:53:49 AM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post   

Two days ago I was sitting in the 600's of overall kennel rank, then the next day I was at 350. I dont know if that was due to one of the dogs taking a BISS or because of kennel rank glitches, but either way I was loving it.
Today I'm back in the 600's. sad :(

It's a small thing, and sure it doesn't REALLY matter since my Lagotto army is just days away from taking over the world, but gosh that 350 spot sure felt nice while it lasted. laugh :D

Liam
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2010 5:50:41 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

Now Im in the 200's, what in the world is going on with prestige?? laugh :D No way it should be jumping back and forth that much in a day.

Liam
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2010 6:14:23 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

Weird...I'm now at 900 something...I moved up 400 spots? I don't think so. laugh :D

Blue Ridge

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.