Search

.com Forum · Bichon Frise

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : plea for help
 Jump Then Fall
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/30/2010 1:59:03 PM reply with quote send message to Jump Then Fall Object to Post   

My first show-quality bitch is nearly done sessioning (just a 19 in training) so today I entered her in a bunch of shows, of course giving her leeway (about a week) to round off that 19 into a nice 20.

Only problem? At most, in the shows I entered her in, she's up to one or two other dogs. That's it. That's not enough for any of the Bichons entered to get a major.

Yes, I am in debt (two grand if you were wondering) from all the following- buying foundation stock like crazy, feeding premium foods, maintaining a full kennel while breeding frequently, and compromising my salary for sessions- yet I still enter in shows, because my whole point in getting a SD kennel was to breed and get some champs.

My point in making this post was to ask y'all to please enter your show-quality dogs in shows, because until more of them fill the entry spaces, nobody will be able to finish. sad :(

My thanks for you reading this,
Jump Then Fall

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.