Search

.com Forum · Bernese Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Champion bitch for sale
 midnight stoodie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/27/2009 10:32:26 AM reply with quote send message to midnight stoodie Object to Post   

Danielle McLean
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2009 6:24:13 PM reply with quote send message to Danielle McLean Object to Post

I might be able to buy, I'll check my stats and get back to you.

Danielle McLean
 mimster6
Basic User

Basic User
11/19/2010 6:35:28 PM reply with quote send message to mimster6 Object to Post

I'm offering more than 10,000 for that dog, i just have to check my stats and i need your advice: How do you earn more virtual money for your account? i need to know badly!please answer my question! i am a newbee, and i don't know much about this site but i have another account, but the thing is i forgot my username and also my passward!
i also need to know if you can change your username or not and where do you do it if you could! please answer soon! P.S. i can ba a bad speller, sorry if you can't read what i wrote, lol lol lol lol lol, bye see yah soon! please answer, i know i already said that but still please answer for like the a-million-th time i know that is not a worn but bye! get back to me soooooon, pleaes! thanks!
 3639puppy
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2011 2:41:41 PM reply with quote send message to 3639puppy Object to Post

im a newbie 2
 Mount Fluff Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2012 3:04:04 PM reply with quote send message to Mount Fluff Kennels Object to Post

So am I. Sorry I can't help u.
 Mount Fluff Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2012 3:08:16 PM reply with quote send message to Mount Fluff Kennels Object to Post

OK, I'm no longer new! You have 2 sell dogs/pups/biches 2 make ur money.
 dogdust2
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2012 8:25:23 AM reply with quote send message to dogdust2 Object to Post

hi i like your dog i am very good with dogs may i buy him please????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????$$$
 dogdust2
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2012 8:26:24 AM reply with quote send message to dogdust2 Object to Post

i will give u as much as i can
 ckeeesee7
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2012 11:40:05 AM reply with quote send message to ckeeesee7 Object to Post

i would like to breed the bitch with my boy dog

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class