Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Podengo

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Lack of entrants in Specialty Show
 Kris Miss Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/21/2008 9:20:32 AM reply with quote send message to Kris Miss Kennel Object to Post   

Good morning, everyone.

I sponsored a specialty show to be hosted on the 28th of July. However, it is in danger of being cancelled as the number of entrants is less than the required 10. Please enter your show quality dogs in the show. This is a chance to showcase your champions. Thanks for your support.

KMC
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2008 2:51:24 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

Have sadly not been sessioning any podengos and not many of my other breed. Balance is better and anticipate sessioning Podengo soon, at the moment tho cant really enter shows realistically wise.
 Cranberry Bog Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2008 4:08:00 AM reply with quote send message to Cranberry Bog Kennel Object to Post

Please don't laugh at my little guy. Your show now has 10 entrants. We don't intend to win, we just like the company. laugh :D
 Kris Miss Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2008 11:17:54 AM reply with quote send message to Kris Miss Kennel Object to Post

posted by Kris Miss Kennel
Good morning, everyone.

I sponsored a specialty show to be hosted on the 28th of July. However, it is in danger of being cancelled as the number of entrants is less than the required 10. Please enter your show quality dogs in the show. This is a chance to showcase your champions. Thanks for your support.

KMC

We now have the 10 dogs needed to avoid the show's cancellation. To all those who have dogs to enter, please enter them. Come show how far we have come as a breed.
 The Dane Spot
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2008 2:04:15 AM reply with quote send message to The Dane Spot Object to Post

posted by Cranberry Bog Kennel
Please don't laugh at my little guy. Your show now has 10 entrants. We don't intend to win, we just like the company. laugh :D
LOL Cran!
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2008 1:15:52 AM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

Kris I just entered a few Podengo, maybe will get me jump started on showing, thought everyone else was entering fully sessioned doggies, which stopped me. Just looked tonight.

Will have to check other podengo, if people entering same way, unsessioned i can enter some...
 Cranberry Bog Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2008 2:11:14 PM reply with quote send message to Cranberry Bog Kennel Object to Post

Can I get the prize for ugliest dog?
 The Dane Spot
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2008 5:06:22 PM reply with quote send message to The Dane Spot Object to Post

LOL Cran!

Apparently if you enter a dog that isn't very sessioned, you get charged but don't get to participate in the show... sad :( haha I entered a boy I got a couple days ago, just to make sure the show would run, but I got a message saying my Dry boy was not allowed to participate in the show, but I was still charged ... So instead of getting $11.60 from Sly winning BiSS, I only got $1.60 ... HAHA

Thank you so much Kris, for the show!! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.