Search

.com Forum · Black Russian Terrier

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Death of an original
 rottidox
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/26/2007 9:27:33 AM reply with quote send message to rottidox Object to Post   

First let me congratulate Moonstar and Fire Wolf on awesome dogs happy :) I would think we would be getting some group placements soon...I hope.

I was gone over the weekend 1200 mile round trip to pick up one of my RL dogs and while I was gone my original source dog "Governor" died, I wasn't there to hold his paw sad :(. Here's his link, he was the 1st BRT I put a UD on.

www.Showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=2091206

We have definately come a long way.

Sue & all the Black Beards
 Moonstar UK
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2007 3:38:32 PM reply with quote send message to Moonstar UK Object to Post

Aw, sorry for your loss. Thankfully i havent lost any yet in either of my kennels, it will be a sad day when i lose the first dog i champed! Isn't if strange how you become attatched to virtual dogs!

Stellahappy :)
 Rocky Mt. Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2007 1:17:04 PM reply with quote send message to Rocky Mt. Kennels Object to Post

awww, sorry Sue, I can't believe Gov is gone. I can just barely remember the Breezing By kennel.
I lost my originals a couple weeks ago sad :(
The girl that started my line. Siberian Queen.
 Rocky Mt. Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2007 1:18:57 PM reply with quote send message to Rocky Mt. Kennels Object to Post

Again, that was Fire Wolf there...
 danpuiu
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2012 10:31:30 PM reply with quote send message to danpuiu Object to Post

hello
there is any interesting topics on this forum????

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.