Search

.com Forum · Yorkshire Terrier

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Yorkie Puppies for sale
 pepperdell
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/22/2006 5:49:40 PM reply with quote send message to pepperdell Object to Post   

I have several yorkie puppies that need new homes very soon and more on the way. Some have pretty nice SOP's.

aasterbeatrix
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2012 10:03:51 AM reply with quote send message to aasterbeatrix Object to Post

That is good to place it here. But why don't you put some details and pictures as well? It will help you a lot...Anyhow further entries regarding these puppies are available here www.marialist.com/for-sale/animals/teacup-yorkie-puppies-for-sale-in-texas_794
 Diamond3
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2012 7:02:26 AM reply with quote send message to Diamond3 Object to Post

I will take one!
 aasterbeatrix
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2012 4:45:40 PM reply with quote send message to aasterbeatrix Object to Post

here is another best placement for the yorkshire lovers. I guess this will be good enough for you all www.marialist.com/for-sale/animals/yorkshire-terrier-puppies-for-sale-in-michigan_792
 doglover30005
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2012 7:49:13 AM reply with quote send message to doglover30005 Object to Post

how do you buy a dog. I want to have a dog to its no fair this game is starting to stink and i don't mean by smelly!
 doglover30005
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2012 7:49:36 AM reply with quote send message to doglover30005 Object to Post

how do you buy a dog. I want to have a dog too its no fair this game is starting to stink and i don't mean by smelly!
 goclmsrt
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2013 9:29:32 AM reply with quote send message to goclmsrt Object to Post

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

Hi all,

Looking forward for any yorkie puppies. Nothing to worry. Yorkie puppies is for sale. Just make use of [link url=yorkie" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">www.lepetiteteacupboutique.com/]yorkie puppies for sale[/link]. It will be very much useful and interesting. This site will be very handy for all dog lovers.

Thanks.

-----
Last edited by goclmsrt on 9/28/2013 9:36:40 AM
 linlin23
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2013 11:18:48 AM reply with quote send message to linlin23 Object to Post

This is not for real dogs. Please do not advertise dogs for sale here, especially the "teacup" dogs.
 likhonisrat
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2013 2:14:03 AM reply with quote send message to likhonisrat Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Many of our teacup puppies are sold before they are ever posted on our site. We get new puppies on Tuesdays be sure to check with us. All puppies come with a health guarantee and a puppy package. This covers anything that may be genetic which is highly unlikely but still covered. We will always be here to answer your questions even after your purchase. Customer service is quite important to us. All of our puppies have been handled with love and affection from the moment they were born. These puppies are unique, unlike any you will find in the states. [url=www.lepetiteteacupboutique.com/]puppies for sale[/url] Korean puppies have extreme baby doll faces which are difficult o find in America.The puppies on our website are always hand selected. They are top pick of the litter. We know it can be dog gone hard to find the perfect puppy for your family so we are here to help match you with your new soul puppy. When our puppies go to their new home they have started puppy pad training. Our puppies are of the utmost quality and health. Le Petite Teacup Boutique takes great pride in our services.

-----
Last edited by likhonisrat on 12/28/2013 2:14:49 AM

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.