Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Rough Coat Work
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/8/2013 9:23:31 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post   

I am back and looking to show and breed rough coats in Chows. I am hoping for some competition. My old rough coat project was in Diamond Point. Is there anyone else out there interested in this as well?
 LeBleu
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2013 10:56:28 PM reply with quote send message to LeBleu Object to Post

I'm dabbling in rough coats and color.
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2013 3:01:28 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

O good. Where are you at with colors and SOP?
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2013 3:04:04 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

O i looked at your kennel and see that some of your colors are a bit higher then my SOP. I try not to breed any smooths in my kennel with the exception of a few. I would like to try to show... If you have anything that is show quality, especially a bitch, let me know, I would be interested.
 xo6serena9ox
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2013 6:08:41 PM reply with quote send message to xo6serena9ox Object to Post

some of my roughs are finally break the 70% SOP mark. Shouldn't be too soon and they will be competing in the ring, hopefully there will be competition happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.