Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Seeking finishable Hound breed
 Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/21/2013 2:28:12 PM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post   

As a side project on this kennel, I'm finishing Hounds to see which I like. So far I've finished:

Greyhound
Whippet
Irish Wolfhound
Scottish Deerhound

I'm not interested in Afghan Hounds. But interested in a puppy from any other hound breed that is finishable (I'll determine that myself, thanks).

PM or post.
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2013 12:34:40 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

Check my next litters, 92's. are you going to breed or just finish?
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2013 12:37:23 PM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

Just saw you're a basic so no breeding then. It will be hard to Finish against me- it will take time, but you will finish.
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/22/2013 5:25:27 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I have dachshund puppies up for sale right now...both are finish able, but males. However, if you are a basic, you can still put one up for stud when he becomes a champion. They are $100 on automatic, for if you are interested happy :)
 Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2013 8:20:30 PM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post

I have a premium account, guys. This is a basic account I'm just using to find a Hound breed.

Amoroso, I'm guessing you sold the other male?
The other is ok, but I'd rather a better head as per the SOP so I'll pass, but thanks.
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/22/2013 8:51:18 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Yes, the other male was just sold earlier today. This boy has a nice front, which is higher on the points scale in dachshunds, but I'll keep that in mind for you. I can still let you know if some puppies with better heads pop up in my next couple of litters happy :)
 residential4
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2013 11:33:42 AM reply with quote send message to residential4 Object to Post

I have harriers in the account Residential2. Should be finishable, I'll be showing 3 myself.
 Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2013 12:08:40 PM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post

Not quite what I'm looking for, residential4. The ones you have for sale aren't so super.

And please do, Amoroso, I'm interested.
 Tuff-N-Uff
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2013 4:52:38 AM reply with quote send message to Tuff-N-Uff Object to Post

I've got some nice harriers available at the moment. Tossing that out there.
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2013 8:27:02 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

If you are still interested, here is a finishable male born today: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12520767
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2013 5:52:03 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I am expecting some really great show pups from both my Lab litter (due Sunday), and my Bullmastiff litter (due Friday). If you would be interested in showing a puppy out of ether litter, please read my reservation rules on my kennel slogan, and pm me. I also have a few dogs of various breeds of which I have acquired to session, and show. If you would like one of them (I have a fully sessioned Great Dane, and a fully sessioned Boxer) than please don't be afraid to offer. I will most likely say "yes" They will also make some really good breeding dogs!
There not hounds, but they are defiantly something to check out!
Have a wonderful day!
Selma
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2013 5:54:52 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Selma, this post is from July...
 tiana/john
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 12:29:40 AM reply with quote send message to tiana/john Object to Post

what about italian greyhounds i try to only breed finishable ones
 Syndicate
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2014 9:33:48 AM reply with quote send message to Syndicate Object to Post

I have a couple of bloodhounds that should finish pretty easily.

This girl, is already sessioned and has a few points, www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12843870

or I have a nice male puppy for sale, he's 93.15 if you wanted to start from scratch with sessioning and showing.
 Fourlorn
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/15/2014 2:14:00 PM reply with quote send message to Fourlorn Object to Post

You guys, this post is from FOREVER ago.

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing