Search

Showdog.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 22
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/17/2013 9:33:53 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

This has been really amusing to read! I've been away from the computer a lot, so I kinda just got the chance to read all these.

For a few generations now, in one line, I've had a "smoke" theme. Started out with "Smokey Black Nights". Her daughter was "SmokeRingsInTheDark", whose daughter was "Blowin Smoke", who has two daughters named the same (I didn't realize I'd already used the name, I thought it was too long!), one is "Smoke A Little Smoke" and the other is "SmokeALittleSmoke". The one that isn't run together has a son named "Smoke On The Water", and the other, we'll hafta see what happens!

Alexandria
 Makavelis
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/21/2013 6:52:09 PM reply with quote send message to Makavelis Object to Post

Each of my three kennels have very different themes that I "TRY" to stick to haha.

Makavelis is rap songs and TV Shows

Euphorias is History: Books, Art, Mythology ect.

WinterHaven is Drinks/Cocktails ect.

Reina I LOVE the weapon theme idea!

Replies in this thread : 22
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
There are about 900 breeds of sheep in the world.
Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.