Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : NEW CD BUT DIDNT SHOW UP?
 Manday Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/21/2013 12:13:20 AM reply with quote send message to Manday Kennels Object to Post   

Hey just thought I would ask, got an email that my bitch finished her CD but the title has yet to show up on the dog, is that normal, and how long does it usually take for it to show up if it is?
 Manday Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2013 2:57:29 AM reply with quote send message to Manday Kennels Object to Post

posted by Manday Kennels
Hey just thought I would ask, got an email that my bitch finished her CD but the title has yet to show up on the dog, is that normal, and how long does it usually take for it to show up if it is?
Nevermind it finally showed up a day later.
 Marie_claire
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 12:35:11 PM reply with quote send message to Marie_claire Object to Post

Mine is doing this too.. Finished yesterday no title as of yet sad :(
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 2:16:30 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

posted by Marie_claire
Mine is doing this too.. Finished yesterday no title as of yet sad :(
This has been happening to a lot of people, as far as titles showing up days later....
 HeatherRose
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/23/2013 10:32:45 AM reply with quote send message to HeatherRose Object to Post

Mine is being added the day after.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.