.com Forum · Clumber Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Kennel Closing
 Perdix
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/15/2013 5:27:02 PM reply with quote send message to Perdix Object to Post   

Hey guys,

I love Clumbers, but just don't have the time to maintain my kennels properly right now, so I'm making the decision to shut down Perdix for awhile.

I will probably reduce it down to 5 key trait dogs (likely studs, but we'll see) by the beginning of next month, and then let it go basic.

All of you, feel free to look through the kennel and if there is anyone you want let me know, I'd be glad to see them go to good homes and spread their genes and traits through out the breed.

It's been a hard decision, but since moving a few months ago I just haven't been able to get my game play back on track the way I need to, and so need to down size at least for awhile. If i decide to expand in the future once I'm back on track again, you can almost guarantee I'll bring Perdix back. happy :) I'll miss all you guys! Keep at it, I love Clumbers and am excited to see what you all can do with the breed. happy :) -Neb
 Carolina Coast
Basic User

Basic User
9/15/2013 7:15:15 PM reply with quote send message to Carolina Coast Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Just as I started in the breed too! ):

I would try to help take some of your stock but I don't have much money in this kennel as it is. If you absolutely can't find nice homes for them I can try to arrange something. I'm about to open 3 more kennels anyways and I could just move all my clumbers over there....
Just let me know if no one else can help!

-----
Last edited by Carolina Coast on 9/15/2013 7:20:07 PM

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.