Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Sent a message to myself and...
 Phantom Prophet
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/22/2013 10:19:14 PM reply with quote send message to Phantom Prophet Object to Post   

I can't click "Phantom Prophet" in my message list where it says Phantom Prophet (1) ... and now the orange icon is permanently there even though I have pressed the link a bazillion times.

Why did I do that you may ask? I did it to send a note to someone else who uses this account. Lol
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2013 11:47:10 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Haha. I was looking at that like...WHAT ON EARTH?! I was getting aggravated with it. Glad you brought it up. laugh :D
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/23/2013 10:13:45 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

I've done the same thing - sent a Memo to self.

I used to do this frequently in the old system and since there was an "sent" box I could delete it. This no longer works so there is a permanent new message flag.

Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2013 10:01:26 PM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

Thats an interesting glitch. Guess you've confused the system just a bit haha!

You can always write memos in your "Notes" box on your account page razz :p
 GaylanStudio7
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/24/2013 10:24:59 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio7 Object to Post

Ah, but if you write an email memo, it shows up as the red envelope and its "NEW". It gets noticed and I say to myself "ah, I have to remember to do that" and eventually I do, then delete the message.

If it's in Notes, they're always there and always look the same. There is nothing to catch the eye.

That said, the red envelope is gone now so something at least got reset. I did write specifically to Admin about it. I don't know if the issue is fixed though.
 Phantom Prophet
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 12:01:15 AM reply with quote send message to Phantom Prophet Object to Post

It's still on my account. Maybe admin fixed it specifically for you.
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/26/2013 8:04:05 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

posted by Phantom Prophet
I can't click "Phantom Prophet" in my message list where it says Phantom Prophet (1) ... and now the orange icon is permanently there even though I have pressed the link a bazillion times.

Why did I do that you may ask? I did it to send a note to someone else who uses this account. Lol

Same thing happens on Trophyhorse. You need to delete every message in your inbox or it wont go away.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.