Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Bulk Feeder
 GaylanStudio7
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/24/2013 10:34:36 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio7 Object to Post   

I wasn't sure if I should put this in "Suggestions" or "new layout".

I don't know if anyone else has given this much thought but . . .

First, should it/could it possibly be put in the "My Kennel" section so that it's handier.

Second, the dogs name, call name and present food is all scrunched up and, well practically useless. I use this page to quickly scan down and see if there are any adults still on puppy or any that are still on 1777 who could be on PH.

Perhaps we could get rid of some of the clutter. I never ever use any OldBoy and very rarely any of the TopDog versions. Now if we had a table where we could check those rations that we use so that only they show up. The names could then be stretched out a bit more.
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2013 4:46:36 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

Any news on a easier to find bulk feeder?
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2013 10:48:53 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Nope.

Quote"
"Perhaps we could get rid of some of the clutter. I never ever use any OldBoy and very rarely any of the TopDog versions. Now if we had a table where we could check those rations that we use so that only they show up. The names could then be stretched out a bit more."

- an On/Off switch something like the "Account Settings" stuff would work. I generally only use 4 foods - 2 adult, and 2 puppy.

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio9 on 10/7/2013 5:14:55 PM
 Boksu
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2013 8:47:07 AM reply with quote send message to Boksu Object to Post

I would also love a feature where you can just tick a box and when you're done, you change them all at once. Would help a lot, especially when using a slow Internet connection. Usually if i use the bulk, I use it because... I'm really needing a bulk feature (for 12 puppies from puppy food to adult). It is frustrating to wait for the page to load again before you can do the next one. Also I am worried about the uploaded data when using it on mobile connection.
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/28/2013 10:41:21 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

Boksu,
Yes, that too. A tic, tic, tic, submit thing!

The other thing that would help to really make this useful is for that list to use our kennel/run divisions with a "change ration" that applies to all in that run.

Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2013 2:13:53 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

I'd like to be able to do puppies by gender. Or any dogs by gender ie, choose one ration for ALL the adult males, one for ALL the puppy bitches. I tend to keep the majority of mine on a few rations by sex, and then it would be so much easier to just have to pick out the few left that need special rations.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.