Search

Showdog.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : South African Boerboel
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/26/2013 4:53:07 PM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

... needs help badly. I am one of few active breeders but I am also in another breed so I can`t have as many as I'd like to. I have bitches right now that I can sell to a premium looking to get into a breed for a while.

Top SOP: 79.55
Finishable SOP: 78+
Breeding bitch SOP: 77.5+
Colors: Black, fawn, fawn masked, black, red, grey brindle, red masked
Majors: Yes
Easy to get handlers: Yes
Bitches available: Yes (PM me)
Sales: A little
Studs: A little bit right now, more coming out of my kennel ($25-$50)

I'd love help in this breed. They are gorgeous and amazing in real life with a cool history!

Pic from Alpine Lion Boerboels

Reina

-----
Last edited by Edge of Eternity on 10/23/2013 9:01:23 PM
 Beach Dunes
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/26/2013 5:15:26 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I may consider the breed but right now if I joined a breed I would probably not focus on showing since my other kennels have me preoccupied. I would love to help breed them to higher SOP though(:
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2013 3:58:50 PM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post

That'd be awesome! PM me if you're still interested. happy :)
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 9:01:00 PM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post

bump
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2013 2:19:07 AM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post

bump... a bunch for sale right now!
 archyn
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2013 2:08:43 PM reply with quote send message to archyn Object to Post

wow they are cheap! i saw a boerboel up for sale in the classifieds for around $1500 the other day
 Edge of Eternity
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2013 4:42:43 AM reply with quote send message to Edge of Eternity Object to Post

That's not typical for a well bred Boerboel.
 Beach Dunes
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/24/2013 4:45:08 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

BUMP

*The poster of this post has unfortunately left the breed and there are even fewer of us now. If you are looking for a breed PLEASE consider this breed!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
There are about 900 breeds of sheep in the world.
Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.