.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 43
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Yum or Yuck - Quotes
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/15/2013 2:06:08 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post   

I dunno...just figured it would be fun lol Played the same as any other Yum or Yuck, but with quotes. The quotes can be from songs, movies, books, poems...anything! Just make sure to state where/who it's from wink ;) I'll start..

"One often meets his destiny on the path he takes to avoid it"
-Kung Fu Panda

(lol)
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2013 12:04:35 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Love love! laugh :D

"I shall call hi squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be my squishy." -Dora (Finding Nemo).
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/17/2013 12:50:42 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Yum.

"We did it! We did it! We did it!" - The REAL Dora
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2013 3:32:49 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yum/yuck.

"If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars." Rabindranath Tagore

Alexandria
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2013 5:25:43 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Yum! That is such a nice one, that I have never heard before.

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak." - Unknown
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2013 5:58:51 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yum! Always cracks me up...and is sadly true.

"The big sticks are called trees, the big rocks are mountains, and the little rocks are their babies." Elliot, Open Season I

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2013 9:40:56 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Ehhhhh...I didn't particularly like the movie, and the quote is okay, so yum/yuck

"You tell me where my suit is woman!" - The Incredibles

(lol I love this entire conversations...cracks me up every time laugh :D)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2013 6:04:32 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Yum! I love that part too.

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. -Dr. Suess I guess
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2013 6:19:36 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

YUM! I loved all the Dr Seuss books when I was little..

On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't. Even if he wasn't at where I knew he was. That'd mean I'd really have to know where he wasn't. - Shrek 3
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2013 6:31:18 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Yum.

“If you have the words, there's always a chance that you'll find the way.” -Seamus Heaney
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2013 7:46:39 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yum.

"His list?!"

"Yeah, his list of things he's afraid of. It's extensive." The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.

Alexandria
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2013 6:23:52 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

Yum, haha I remember that movie...

"I'm not pretty. I'm not beautiful. I'm as radiant as the sun."
-Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2013 5:36:30 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yum.

"The most fun things in life are either immoral, illegal or they make you fat." - anonymous

-----
Last edited by Selma Kennel on 11/3/2013 5:36:44 PM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2013 8:48:35 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Amen! Yumhappy :)

This is my deviantART signature...

It takes a minute to get a crush on somebody, an hour to like somebody, and a day to fall in love with somebody, but it takes a lifetime to forget."--Anonymous

Alexandria
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2013 6:34:50 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

Yum.

"Teenagers only have to focus on themselves - its not until we get older that we realize that other people exist."
-Jennifer Lawrence
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/17/2013 8:09:04 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yuck, I focus on other people besides me.

“Never ignore a person that loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from you sleep and realize you’ve lost the moon while counting the stars.”—Unknown

Alexandria
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2013 4:09:57 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

Yum.

"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile." ~Author Unknown
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2013 3:41:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yum!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but mastery of it"--Anonymous (people are always like "you've so courageous, you're like fearless"....wish I was...I have little fear, but when I do, I don't let it master me, I master it

Alexandria
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
12/13/2013 5:03:44 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

Yum!!

"Fear doesn't shut you down; it wakes you up."
-Four from Divergent
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/13/2013 5:08:03 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Yum

"I try to stick to the 4 main elf food groups. Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corn, and SYRUP." - Buddy, Elf
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/13/2013 6:57:25 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Yummm!

"If you are born poor, you will die poor. To deny that is to maintain the status quo." Charles Lament

-----
Last edited by Jumping Jacks of Glory on 12/13/2013 7:01:23 PM

Replies in this thread : 43
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.