Search

.com Forum · English Cocker Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : two cents
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/18/2013 6:16:51 AM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ha! Everyone just seems to have gotten their first 89! Summerbay has a nice boy and Arienas has a nice boy as well. And last night I got one too! So happy the breed is progressing as it is. Though I do wish people would get more into the trait train with me. I already have 9.5/9.6/9.7 head down and dominate. TNB is slowly getting there. But somehow my TNB lines don't have such of a great head. So I find it hard to breed those two without risking it and getting floppy traits all over the place. I want to have a consistent line. No one has to join me or whatever. I've been fine and I do receive a lot of help/advice from my mentor (yes I will call you that) Gaylan. It's just I want others to have the same of quality in their kennels. So that we are all competitive instead of just me winning all of the points. Anyways that's just my two cents. Good luck everyone.

Shadowstorm.

I hope I'm not one of those giant kennels that takes over a breed people seem to talk about?

-----
Last edited by Shadowstorm Kennels on 10/18/2013 6:18:40 AM
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/18/2013 5:33:46 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Shadow,

I'm very proud of you and to have "helped". You've been doing great as have a few others as well. And yeah, I too did not want to get too far ahead of everyone else and have always tried to be generous with sharing the line. Now you've all got ahead of me, drat!

I apologise for being somewhat MIA but my kennels are still recovering from a couple of months of neglect - still a bit of trimming to do in a couple.

Hmm, I think I have Topazia's email, maybe we can tempt her back - she left due to school pressures.

And I will be back in full swing soon - I hope.

Gayle

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio9 on 10/18/2013 5:37:14 PM
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2013 6:47:50 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

I am greatuful for you help and I'm willing to do so likewise when you get into the swing of things.

I still feel like I'm on my own. I haven't really had much small talk with other breeds beside you and MagicFire. So I will have to get on that. I have all this "glory" in a sense. My dogs are good in the ring and have traits that others don't. But I want to share. We can't make it to the top of the list we don't work together. I'm excited that people are catching up to me.

If you get into contact with Topazia. I think that would be great! Wasn't she around for a long time too? I know myself would love to have Vogue back. God she seems like a force to be reckon with in this breed! I know myself that I recruited two players. But they both recently left. So we are down in breeders.

Shadowstorm

Replies in this thread : 2

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.