Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : See a list of all the shows I've sponsored?
 Cymru Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/22/2013 11:17:10 PM reply with quote send message to Cymru Kennel Object to Post   

Is there a way to see a list of all the shows this kennel has ever sponsored? If there isn't a way to do this, it would be a wonderful addition. I'd like to check and see how many entries I have in each show I've sponsored without actually clicking on each breed, etc.

Mistiel
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2013 11:47:58 PM reply with quote send message to Mistiel Object to Post

Go to your actual kennel page and there should be a link, "Sponsored Shows," in the links box.
 JokersWylde
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2013 8:27:36 AM reply with quote send message to JokersWylde Object to Post

There was a link on the main kennel page in the old format, but there is no link for Sponsored Shows on your "My Kennel" page (the one you log in to) in the new format. Go to the User List and click on your kennel name from there. Viewing from the "outside" you'll see "Sponsored Shows" in the Links box.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2013 6:53:29 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

posted by JokersWylde
There was a link on the main kennel page in the old format, but there is no link for Sponsored Shows on your "My Kennel" page (the one you log in to) in the new format. Go to the User List and click on your kennel name from there. Viewing from the "outside" you'll see "Sponsored Shows" in the Links box.
You can also go down to the bottom of the page, and find your links box. You can find "view kennel slogan" and simply click it. It is just a bit easier than going through the user list, but anyways here is the link for ease:
www.showdog.com/shows/info/SponsoredShows.aspx?user=Cymru+Kennel
~ Selma
 Cymru Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2013 11:49:30 PM reply with quote send message to Cymru Kennel Object to Post

Thanks very much for the help, everyone! I appreciate it!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler