Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 211
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<< prev page next page >>

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2013 9:51:30 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

3--2 dogs and a cat...and, my little sis has a pet chicken, but I don't really count thatrazz :p.

Do you own a horse?

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2013 10:27:19 AM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

6, actually razz :p But 2 of them are Miniatures so I'm not sure that counts laugh :D

Are/Did you go back to school today?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2013 11:07:38 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

I never left since Halloween holidays.. lol. Only 3 more weeks til we get off for Christmas though. Thank the Lord!

Do you like Shloer? (It seriously wouldn't be Christmas if you didn't like it!!! haah)
 Shutterfox
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2013 7:14:10 AM reply with quote send message to Shutterfox Object to Post

I didn't even know what Shloer is until I googled it. Looks like it doesn't come in my country. Or at least the listed retail supermarkets they say it can be found in are foreign to me.

What is the name of your favorite perfume or cologne?
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/3/2013 11:14:23 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

Daisy by Marc Jacobs/Pleasures by Estée Lauder. Those two are my signature sent, lol. People have told me when they smell the sent that they know I'm in the room! laugh :D

Have you traveled to places outside your country, if so where?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2013 5:38:36 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Mexico. Lived there for about two years. I want to travel the whole world someday, though!

Is it warm where you are right now? (we had 80F somethin'!)

Alexandria
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2013 5:00:13 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

UGH YES, I hate it!!!

Is it znowing where you are now?
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2013 5:32:17 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Snowing you mean? razz :prazz :p No it's not. But it's only been 1 or 2 degrees recently, so I expect snow soon!

What's your favourite Christmas song?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/5/2013 1:24:12 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Hymn song: Silent Night
Pop song: either Last Christmas or Christmas Shoes

What are you asking Santa for this Christmas? (I got a $100 Amazon Gift Card from my grandma....I can't wait to blow it!)

Alexandria
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2013 6:20:43 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Iphone 5, one direction tickets, make up, clothes, etc.

What's your favourite chocolate?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2013 8:09:01 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

DARK!

Are you stubborn?

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2013 11:09:39 AM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Yup.

Do you know anyone born on the 25th?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2013 3:11:39 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Uhhh, I can't remember if my great-grandmother was the 26th or 25thrazz :p.

How long have you been on SD?

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2013 8:27:04 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

2 1/2-ish years

What's your favorite pattern on clothing?
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2013 8:45:16 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Stripes.

What is/was your favourite school subject?
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2013 12:47:56 AM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

Art or study which is in the art room. I love this classroom because of the chill vibes (total hipster). We all seem to forget about the outside and are all friendly with each other. Plus the teacher is a total crazy daredevil. The craziest things happen in this class and it's so much fun.
(off topic; Figs- you love 1D too? I just thank the gods I gotta mine at the presale, hopefully they will be coming somewhere near where you live so you can go!)

Do you have to look good before you leave the door?
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2013 3:57:03 AM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

Lol no I can be covered in dog hair and I honestly don't even care anymore. razz :p

Have you read the Percy Jackson books (never read them myself but I've seen the movies)
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2013 4:54:07 AM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Only the first book, haven't gotten around to the rest!

Favourite dessert?

(@Shadowstorm; yeah only like 2 hours from me which really isn't too bad! Although seeing as it's a stadium tour, it'll be hell trying to get through the crowds!! nice to see another 1d fan too wink ;))
 Anchor Paws Canines
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2013 2:59:10 PM reply with quote send message to Anchor Paws Canines Object to Post

PUMPKIN PIE!! I freaking love pumpkin pie, lol razz :p

Favorite meal?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2013 12:54:55 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Calamari, Baked Potato, and Green Beans all together razz :p

(Ohhh...we're getting into Percy Jackson! lol Well, for all those who haven't read them, they are like the best book series EVER. As well as their sequel series, The Heroes of Olympus)

*end of fan-freak out moment*

Least Favorite Food?

Replies in this thread : 211
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.