Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 211
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<< prev page next page >>

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/11/2014 9:44:17 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yuck! Have never really drank it, never will. It doesn't even smell good to me *makes a face*.

When it comes down to it, are you a party animal, or a party pooper?

Alexandria
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2014 12:29:50 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Party animal!

What is/was your favourite school subject?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2014 4:30:49 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Mmmmm....I'd have a hard time choosing between history and biology...

What's your favorite dinner?

Alexandria
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2014 1:08:19 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Pistachio Crusted Calamari, Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans razz :p

What's your favorite fabric?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2014 1:51:42 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Either satin or velvet.

When faced with a potential argument, do you avoid it at all costs, or jump right in and debate it?

Alexandria
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2014 6:13:23 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Debate. razz :p

Do you have a crush (can we get a name *nudge nudge*)?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2014 10:29:04 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I have a sort-of crush (like first time in a bazillion years I haven't had a full-fledged crush...feels weird). His name is Ryan razz :p

How many crushes have you had over your life? (don't ask me...lol...far too many razz :p)

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2014 12:41:34 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

That's a crazy question xD I can't count either!

Are you a big fan of Harry Potter?
 Leidenschaftlich
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2014 1:26:04 AM reply with quote send message to Leidenschaftlich Object to Post

Nope, lol.

What was the last thing you ate?
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2014 10:16:02 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Chicken Teriyaki Bowl

What's your favorite type of cookie? razz :p
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2014 10:03:43 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Probably chocolate with chocolate chips and pecans, though peanut butter ranks really high too...

What's the story behind your kennel name (or one of them, if you have more than one wink ;))?

Alexandria

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 1/16/2014 10:04:27 AM
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2014 3:31:08 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

It actually came to me by chance. I always liked the idea of having 'dreams' to do with something in my kennel name.. it was originally one of my slogans for another kennel of mine (the name long since forgotten) the figs was merely by chance. I figured it sounded good put together. I discovered after, although it must have been my subconscious playing on me and I had somehow heard it before, that figs dreams means a turn for a positive and also good health. Soo.. that's where that came outtarazz :p

Are you a movie or book fanatic?
 Fire_Soul
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2014 10:59:53 PM reply with quote send message to Fire_Soul Object to Post

yes!!! can't wait to see so many movies, nor can i wait to read so many books happy :)

what was your first pet? (i know, kinda personal, im sorry in advance ok? happy :))
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2014 9:09:18 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Well, I consider my first pet my grandmother's dog. She and I were really close. Sammy-girl...golden/chow chow/other mix...gosh, I miss her...

What's your favorite scent?

Alexandria
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2014 8:38:24 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

Err... it'd have to be pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrant, combined with jasmine petals and frangipani with warm woody tones of musk. AKA, the one direction perfume laugh :D xD

What is your favourite TV Show and who is your favourite character in that TV show?

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2014 8:18:15 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Well, I don't watch much TV, and my fave shows are just reruns...but, probably SpongeBob SquarePants and I LOVE Sandy...she reminds me of, well, me razz :p

What's your fave breed and fave color in the breed? (as in dogs razz :p)

Alexandria

Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2014 11:25:44 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

bump
 Shadowstorm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2014 12:49:01 PM reply with quote send message to Shadowstorm Kennels Object to Post

English cocker spaniel, favorite coat color would be black.

When was the first time you knew you wanted to this (as in career, or maybe hobbies in the dog world) for the rest of your life?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2014 9:42:01 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

When I was about 5-6. Watching those dog shows on TV were the most amazing things! I used to watch reruns on Animal Planet at my grandmother's house when I stayed Friday night. Miss those days! I've since changed my mind about being a vet, but still want to show dogs some day.

If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?

Alexandria
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2014 1:19:45 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Ummmm.. Probably Niamh or Aoife. But I have a bunch that I love.

What is your most favourite farm animal? (eg. sheep, cow, etc. Random, but oh well)

Replies in this thread : 211
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler