Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 211
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<< prev page next page >>

BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2014 5:18:07 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Yep, 4. Pomeranian, and 3 border collies.

If you have a dog, what's its name? happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2014 10:53:44 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I have 2...Lassie the BC and Ranger the lab/GSD mix pup...plus 8 pups from an accidental litter...who aren't really named, haha.

What's your dream car?

Alexandria
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 10:10:57 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

Probably a big white hummer.

Have you ever travelled to Hawaii?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2014 10:43:48 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

No, but I want to someday!

HYE been to a rodeo? (scary and thrilling and awe-inspiring all at the same time...I've kinda lost my head and screamed at some of those cowboys riding bulls to hold on tighter, lol.)

Alexandria
 Grazioso Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 6:40:39 PM reply with quote send message to Grazioso Kennel Object to Post

Lol. Yeah, when I was younger. I was so concerned for the welfare of the calves they were roping. I kinda have mixed feelings about them now.

HYE eaten an eyeball from any animal?
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2014 8:37:02 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

EWWWWWWWW, GROSSSSSSSSSS, NOOOOOOOOOO!

TNP has had a moment when they suddenly realize they are NOT in control of their life.

Alexandria

I used to, too! My little sister won't watch rodeos because she thinks it's sad...I'm all Hot guys + horses = AWESOMEEEEEEE! Lol
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/15/2014 10:55:34 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Yes but I'm not too bothered by it.

Are you related to a famous person?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2014 11:30:01 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Two presidents the Harrison ones. The younger one is 5 or 6 greats grandfather. The first one died from giving a long speech in the cold and rain. Think it was pneumonia. lol

Have you seen Red Band Society? (It's on and all I can think about right now. laugh :D )
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2014 1:29:32 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Cool!

Nope haven't seen Red Band Society.

Where is one place on earth you'd want to go if you absolutely had to move out of your current continent?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/28/2014 3:12:37 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Australia ... And random, but Bulgaria is gorgeous and cheap to buy land!

Do you make your bed daily? laugh :D
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/29/2014 6:51:07 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Good to know!

Nope haha

What did you dress up as for Halloween last?

-----
Last edited by Dreisaiah Hundehutte on 10/29/2014 6:52:43 PM
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2014 6:15:04 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

A police officer, my SO was an inmate. Definitely not the most original. :P

What has been your all-time favorite pet?
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2014 11:18:43 PM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

An Australian Shepherd. I have had one laying at my feet for over 25 years (sadly not the same one, he was there for 13 years though)My current girl is almost 14 months old.

Random Q... What is your middle name?

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2014 4:26:37 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Dawn

What is your favorite holiday?
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2014 11:39:12 AM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

Mother's Day (cause my birthday is usually within a day or two and I get a whole weekend dedicated to ME! lol)

If you could travel thru Time and Space... where/when would you go?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2014 2:43:06 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

That's awesome! My mom is usually a week after Mother's Day, so she gets a lot of May dedicated to her. laugh :D

I would love to visit 1920s (in its prime) and then spend some time with Lewis and Clark. happy :)

What type of vehicle would you like to have, money not being an issue.
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2014 2:47:12 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

Dodge Grand Caravan, need the seating for Grandkids.

What is the largest number of pets (not farm animals) you have ever owned at the same time? (FYI mine is 16)
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2015 7:25:51 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I've never really had many pets. D:
At one point we had three turtles. And we use to keep fish, I think we must have had over thirty at some point... Other than that we had a cat once. Again, not many pets. I'm crossing my fingers that the move we're undertaking now will permit us to get a dog though. <3

Have you ever tried wearing an adult diaper?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2015 7:52:55 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

No lol (isn't that a bit perverse?)

Can Giraffes swim?
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2015 7:09:37 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

According to computer-generated research models, they can. Apparently they would float, but due to odd weight distribution would be leaning forward in the water which would be both awkward and make it hard to keep the head in the air.
Nope, totally didn't google that. xD

How many names can you think of, off the top of your head, starting with the letter B?

Replies in this thread : 211
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.