Search

.com Forum · Boston Terrier

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : new top SOP :)
 Image Valley
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/9/2013 5:58:11 PM reply with quote send message to Image Valley Object to Post   

Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2013 7:33:42 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Awesome! I keep trying to stay in Bostons but I keep getting CRAP litters and I don't have the money to offer on a good dog from another kennel ):

I gave up on showing because my dogs would never place and I needed the money, I hope to eventually get some nice dogs ):
 Image Valley
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2013 3:15:31 AM reply with quote send message to Image Valley Object to Post

Wish you good luck !! And remember I always can help ! happy :) happy :) happy :)

I had many bad litters too... and because number of breders I keep too many dogs so... I have problems with money too... so I show less... but now I don't buy dogs, I have many stud dogs and my second breed give me more money - so it isn't bad now ! But I know that bostons puppies is hard to sale and it's don't bring money... :/

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler