Search

.com Forum · Appenzeller Sennenhund

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Updates
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/18/2013 7:49:52 AM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post   

Thought if we have any special news with studs, shows, pups, etc we could just make a nice collection on this thread.
Mack
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2013 6:37:32 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12837402

Proud of this little boy! He has a very nice SOP and a really nice coat. He is being sessioned and I plan on showing for at least his CH title. Also going to make a great stud!
Mack
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2014 5:09:17 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

posted by Nevaeh Kennel
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12837402

Proud of this little boy! He has a very nice SOP and a really nice coat. He is being sessioned and I plan on showing for at least his CH title. Also going to make a great stud!
Mack

He is now up for stud!

Also have this boy:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12906371

He may not have the greatest SOP, but he is the first 10.5 in coat! I am extremely excited to breed him!
Mack
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2014 5:35:52 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

I have had quite a few studs become of age and are now for stud! A few litters are on their way, and should produce some nice pups with good coats if you are interested. $50 each, as their SOP's are slightly behind the others.
Mack
 Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2014 12:27:41 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

Nevaeh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/19/2014 5:09:08 PM reply with quote send message to Nevaeh Kennel Object to Post

I have placed all my stock up for sale. I can no longer afford two premium memberships, and so sadly have to drop this one. I don't have the best SOP's because I was breeding specifically for a ten in coat, but I do have some nice quality dogs and this may be a great opportunity to bring a nice coat into your line.

They all say $100, but you can offer $1 if you want, since I don't really need the money. The only bitch I would like to go to a reputable breeder that will use her to her potential is on approval, but feel free to offer anyhow!
Thanks,
Mack happy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.